Lead Auditor ISO 13053:2011
The Lead Auditor Certification Program on LA ISO 13053 offered by us has primarily been formulated to develop the expertise and skills to manage and audit DMAIC methodology most efficaciously. Being a specialized training course, this program holds not only international recognition, but is also PECB certified.
With the state of the art techniques and methodologies, this program, hold an unmatched value in the Process Sector.
Being a Course pounded with technical aspects, we have strived to make this program most interactive for practitioners. While this program includes a number of interactive training sessions, ranging from classes for resolving the queries to sessions, where the participants can share their practical or Industrial experience with their peers, special emphasis has also been given to the learning aspect of each module. More specifically, this course includes a series of engaging sessions, aiming at enhancing the skills of the participants.
Who should Attend?
This course is most useful for those:
- Who wish to attain an in-depth knowledge of the DMAIC auditing process/methodology.
- Who are often required to manage the internal DMAIC audit within their Company or Organization.
- We strive to become a recognized and certified DMAIC Lead Auditor.
- Who wish to excel the art of installing robust DMAIC methodology, at various Organizations etc.
Being a specialized training and certification program, this course primarily focuses on covering all the major aspects of DMAIC training, right from giving an over view about the importance of process improvement to maintaining and managing a DMAIC Audit team at an Organization.
More specifically, the Lead Auditor ISO 13053 Program includes:
- Details about DMAIC methodology
- An Introduction Program, and a quick go through regarding what is DMAIC
- Details about DMAIC
- The importance of DMAIC
- Calculating and managing potential risks
- Selecting proper tools
- Framing a robust DMAIC framework
- How to audit DMAIC effectively?
- In depth knowledge on ISO 13053 auditing methodologies
- Maintaining and managing an ISO 13053 team etc.
Further, apart from the above this program also includes training on interviewing skills, preparing audit reports, and a hands-on practical session conducted though exercise and examination.
All the successful candidates, who are able to participate in the program, will be awarded with PECB Certificate, at the end of this comprehensive program.
This program, extends to a period of 5 Days.