Lean Platinum Training
Lean Platinum Certification Program is the most sought after Certification Program for all Lean Six Sigma Practitioners.
Our Lean Platinum Program is our highest offering in the Lean category.
This program is a detailed 60 hours of Lean Workshop where the Practitioner shall be able to get a lot of hands-on understanding of the different Lean Concepts and tools.
What does the Program Include:
- Detailed understanding of Value Stream Mapping with 3 practices VSMs to be taken up.
- Detailed understanding of the 5S Concepts, audit mechanism, framework setup etc.
- Understanding TPS Concepts of Heijunja, Jidoka & Just-in-Time, and understanding how to use these concepts to be used in organization and organizational process designs.
- Understanding the Lean Principles and understanding how to amalgamate the Lean Principles into process design.
- Understanding Lean as a necessary first step to digitization.
Spread across 60 hours, this is mostly a practitioners program and we advice that the participant should have at least 2 years of experience in Lean Implementation or audit. Should the participant not have 2 or more years of experience, the program may not be able to reap the correct benefits from the same.
Our Lean Platinum program is a 60-hour program, which can be done in classes in the multiple of 2 hours i.e. the class duration can be 2,4,6,8 hours and the same shall decide the overall duration of the program.
We work 6 days in a week and the participant can choose his class time based on his availability.
Exam and Certification
The Lean Platinum Certification by AIG is needed Project Mentorship report of 6 projects provided to you by AIG. Our MBB Panel shall review your report and through a viva-voice, the same shall be approved and certification awarded.
Can I take online classes for Lean Platinum Program? I am not based out of a city that you operate from?
Yes, you may. We can work at arranging the Lean Platinum Sessions with the faculty over Skype or other modes.
What is the maximum time duration allowed for completion of the Lean Platinum Program?
While the total program is for 60 hours and people tend to complete it in maximum of 3 months. We @AIG, allow you a maximum of 6 months to complete these 60 hours of training and the other related activities that are mandatory for certification issuance.