Lead Auditor ISO 31000:2009
The Lead Auditor’s Certification Program enjoys a PECB certification. This program is not only recognized internationally, but also is also regarded to be one of the most elite training programs developed for Professionals. This program focuses on teaching the basic skills required to audit or manage a quality management system in an Organization.
The primary aim of this comprehensive program is to brush-up the basic principles of the ISO 31000:2009 Standards, and to enable the practitioners to strategize & conduct the external audits. More specifically, this training program aims at providing at par knowledge and technical skills required to become a skilled and competent Lead Auditor.
The program offers a plethora of interactive sessions, wherein the participants get the opportunity to share their practical experience and get hands-on training by solving each other’s queries, under the guidance of our Industry trained Trainers.
Who should attend?
- Those who are looking for gaining an in-depth knowledge on the RMS Auditing Process
- Those who are often required to run and maintain an internal RMS Audit within their Company / Organization.
- Those who wish to become a certified RMS Lead Auditor, and excel this field.
- Those who are often required to implement a RMS audit based on ISO 31000:2009 requirements, in the organization
- Certified RMS internal auditors, who wish to enhance and polish their skills of auditing.
This program, has been designed to cover all the major aspects of the RMS Auditing process, and offers an insight on the following modules:
- Course Introduction
- RMS Auditor certification
- Overview of RMS 31000:2009
- Planning & Implementing a RMS
- Introduction to RMS Auditing & Certification process
- Audit Planning
- Audit Techniques
- Audit Protocol
- Recording & Reporting Non Conformities
- Evaluating the Audit Findings
- Audit Reports & Records
- Corrective Action & Audit Close out process
- Audit follow-up & surveillance reporting
- Continuous Assessment exercises & feedback
- Syndicate & role play exercises & feedback
- Written Examination
All the participants of this program will be awarded a PECB certificate.
This program, extends to a duration of 5 days, which include both the training as well as the assessment sessions.