Implementation program for Information Security Management System (ISO 27001)
ISMS implementation course helps you develop the necessary skills to support an organization in implementing and managing an Information Security Management System based on ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
The Information Security Management System course is designed to be completed within 5 days. It is a short term program which includes an ISO requirement and specification overview in the first two days. It is followed by live cases from various industries and a review test on the last day of the program.
Detailed Course Contents
- Introduction to ISMS
- Fundamental principles of Information Security
- Preparation project plan for the implementation of an ISMS
- Defining the scope of an ISMS
- Development of Information security policies
- Selection of the approach and methodology for risk assessment
- Risk management: identification, analysis and treatment of risk
- Drafting the SOA
- Implementation of a document management framework
- Design of controls and procedures
- Implementation of controls
- Development of a training & awareness program and communicating about the information security
- Incident management (based on guidance from ISO 27035)
- Operations management of an ISMS
- Controlling and Monitoring the ISMS
- Development of metrics, performance indicators
- ISO 27001 internal Audit
- Management review of an ISMS
- Implementation of a continual improvement program
- Preparing for an audit , for ISO 27001 certification
AIG certification shall be issued to all the attendees post completion of the training.
Mode of Payment
- Students can pay through Cheque which is to be paid in the favor of Advance Innovation Group.
- Through Credit and Debit Cards.
- Through cash or Demand Draft.
- (Demand Draft should be made in favor of ‘Advance Innovation Group’ payable at ‘Noida only’.)