Implementation program for Environment Management System (ISO 14001)
The course aims to make you understand the implementation of an Environment Management System in accordance with ISO 14001
To provide necessary skills to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining an EMS as specified in ISO 14001
EMS Implementation is a short term program including ISO requirement and specification overview in the first two days. It is followed by live cases from various industries and a review test on the last day of the program.
Detailed Course Contents
- Fundamental principles of EMS
- Understanding the requirements as mentioned in ISO 14001:2015
- Environment Management System
- Definition of the scope
- Definition of Environment policy and objectives
- Resource management
- Product/Service realization
- Measurement, analysis and improvement
- Selection of the approach and implementation methodology
- Development of quality team
- Creating business case and a project plan for the implementation of a EMS
- Drafting an EMS
AIG certification shall be issued to all the attendees post completion of the training.
The candidates are required to be informed and aware about the Environment Management System for the training program.
Mode of Payment
- Students can pay through Cheque which is to be paid in the favor of Advance Innovation Group.
- Through Credit and Debit Cards.
- Through cash or Demand Draft. (Demand Draft should be made in favor of ‘Advance Innovation Group’ payable at ‘Noida only’.
- Bank Transfer