Internal Auditor ISO 20000-1:2011
IA ISO 20000-1 offered by us has primarily been formulated to develop the expertise and skills to manage and audit Information Security Management Systems, most efficaciously. Being a specialized training course, this program holds not only international recognition, but is also PECB certified.
With the state of the art techniques and methodologies, this program, hold an unmatched value in the IT & Corporate Sector.
Being a Course pounded with technical aspects, we have strived to make this program most interactive for practitioners. While this program includes a number of interactive training sessions, ranging from classes for resolving the queries to sessions, where the participants can share their practical or Industrial experience with their peers, special emphasis has also been given to the learning aspect of each module. More specifically, this course includes a series of engaging sessions, aiming at enhancing the skills of the participants
Who should Attend?
This course is most useful for those:
- Who wish to attain an in-depth knowledge of the ITMS auditing process/methodology.
- Who are often required to manage the internal ITMS audit within their Company or Organization.
- Who strives to become a recognized and certified ITMS Internal Auditor.
- Who wish to excel the art of installing robust Information Technology Management Systems, at various Organizations etc.
Being a specialized training and certification program, this course primarily focuses on covering all the major aspects of ITMS Internal Auditor training, right from giving an over view about the importance of information technology, maintaining and managing an ITMS Audit within an Organization.
More specifically, the Internal Auditor ISO 20000-I Program includes:
– An Introduction Program, and a quick go through regarding –
What is Information Technology Service Management?
- Details about Information Technology Service Management
- The importance of Information Technology Service Management
- Analyzing and battling with security threats
- Calculating and managing potential Information security risks
- Selecting proper security control systems
- Framing a robust Information Technology Service Management
- How to audit ITMS effectively?
- In depth knowledge on ISO/IEC 20000-1: 2011 auditing methodologies
- Maintaining and managing an ISO/ IEC 20000-1: 2011 Audit etc.
Further, apart from the above this program also includes training on interviewing skills, preparing audit reports, and a hands-on practical session conducted though exercise and examination.
All the successful candidates, who are able to participate in the program, will be awarded with PECB Certificate.
This program, extends to a period of 5 Days.