Lead Auditor ISO 27001:2013
The Lead Auditor Certification Program on ISO 27001 offered by us has primarily been formulated to develop the expertise and skills to manage and audit Information Security Management Systems, most efficaciously. Being a specialized training course, this program holds not only international recognition, but is also PECB certified.
With the state of the art techniques and methodologies, this program, hold an unmatched value in the IT & Corporate Sector.
Who should Attend?
This course is most useful for those:
- Who wish to attain an in-depth knowledge of the ISMS auditing process/methodology.
- Who are often required to manage the internal ISMS audit within their Company or Organization.
- We strive to become a recognized and certified ISMS Lead Auditor.
- Who wish to excel the art of installing robust Information Security Management Systems, at various Organizations etc.
Being a specialized training and certification program, this course primarily focuses on covering all the major aspects of ISMS Auditor training, right from giving an over view about the importance of information security to maintaining and managing an ISMS Audit team at an Organization.
More specifically, the Lead Auditor ISO 27001 Program includes:
– An Introduction Program, and a quick go through regarding –
What is Information Security?
Information about the relevant standers that are required to be maintained such as ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC17799:2013, ISO/IEC TR 13335 Part 3 and Part 4, ISO 9011.
- Details about Information Security
- The importance of Information Security
- Analyzing and battling with security threats
- Calculating and managing potential Information security risks
- Selecting proper security control systems
- Framing a robust Information Security Management system
How to audit ISMS effectively?
In depth knowledge on ISO/IEC 27001: 2013 auditing methodologies Maintaining and managing an ISO/ IEC 27001: 2013 Audit team etc.
Further, apart from the above this program also includes training on interviewing skills, preparing audit reports, and a hands-on practical session conducted though exercise and examination.
All the successful candidates, who are able to participate in the program, will be awarded with PECB Certificate, at the end of this comprehensive program.
This program, extends to a period of 5 Days.