Internal Auditor ISO 14001:2015
This is a PECB approved & internationally recognized course to develop skills & expertise needed to audit/manage environment management system audits efficiently.
The essential objective of this course is to refresh and/or review the structure & basic requirements of ISO 14001:2015 & enable the delegates to plan & conduct the third party external audits. The training program will also provide both technical knowledge and practical skills essential to become competent Internal Auditor.
The course is highly interactive, not only with reference to answering queries, but also sharing the experience gathered through regular audits & working experience in the industry. The course includes series of lectures with individual/syndicate/role play exercises for better learning.
Who should attend?
- Those who require detailed knowledge of EMS Auditing Process
- Those managing internal EMS implementation within their organization
- Those who wish to become registered EMS Internal Auditor
- Those who wish to and are responsible to implement EMS based on ISO 14001:2015 requirements, in the organization
- Existing EMS implementers who wish to expand their auditing skills
- Course Introduction
- EMS Auditor/Internal Auditor certification
- Concept of Environment Management Principles
- Principles of process approach & continual improvement
- Structure & Overview of basic requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Introduction to EMS Auditing, Auditing principles
- Audit Planning & preparation
- Audit Tools & Techniques
- Opening Meeting
- Audit Performance
- Closing Meeting
- Recording & Reporting Non Conformities
- Audit reporting
- Corrective Action & Audit Close out process
- Audit follow-up & surveillance reporting
- Continuous Assessment exercises & feedback
- Syndicate & role play exercises & feedback
- Written Examination
PECB, certificate shall be issued to all the delegates attending the course.