Implementation program for Information Technology Service Management (ISO 20000-I)
The course is designed to give you understanding regarding implementation of an Information Technology Service Management System in conformity with ISO 20000-I
It is a short term program which includes an ISO requirement and specification overview in the first two days. It is followed by live cases from various industries and a review test on the last day of the program.
Detailed Course Contents
- Principles of Information Technology Service
- Information Technology Service Management System (ITSMS)
- Approach and implementation methodology
- Audit concepts and principles
- Audit approach based on risk
- ITSMS documentation audit
- Audit test plans
- Formulation of audit findings
- Documenting nonconformities reports
- Audit documentation
- Conducting a closing meeting and conclusion of an ISO 20000 audit
- Evaluation of corrective action plans
- Preparing Surveillance audit
- Preparing Internal audit management program
AIG certification shall be issued to all the attendees post completion of the training
The candidates are required to be informed and aware about the Information Technology Service Management for the training program.
Mode of Payment
- Students can pay through Cheque which is to be paid in the favor of Advance Innovation Group.
- Through Credit and Debit Cards.
- Through cash or Demand Draft. (Demand Draft should be made in favor of ‘Advance Innovation Group’ payable at ‘Noida only’.)