Implementation program for Quality Management System (ISO 9001)
The course on QMS Implementation aims to make you understand the implementation of an Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001
To provide necessary skills to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining an QMS as specified in ISO 9001
It is a short term program including ISO requirement and specification overview in the first two days. It is followed by live cases from various industries and a review test on the last day of the program.
Detailed Course Contents for QMS Implementation Program
- Fundamental principles of Quality
- Understanding the requirements for effective QMS Implementation
- Quality Management System
- Definition of the scope
- Definition of quality policy and objectives
- Identification and analysis of customer needs and requirements
- Management responsibility
- Resource management
- Product/Service realization
- Measurement, analysis and improvement
- Selection of the approach and implementation methodology
- Development of quality team
- Creating business case and a project plan for the implementation of a QMS
- Drafting a QMS
AIG certification shall be issued to all the attendees post completion of the QMS Implementation training.
The candidates are required to be informed and aware about the Quality Management System for the training program.
Mode of Payment
Students can pay through Cheque which is to be paid in the favor of Advance Innovation Group. or through Credit and Debit Cards. or through cash or Demand Draft. (Demand Draft should be made in favor of ‘Advance Innovation Group’ payable at ‘Noida only’.