Quality Manager (BPO)
Quality Manager (BPO)
Exprience: 3 - 8 years
Hope this finds you in good health!!!
We are looking for an experienced Quality Manager to ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer. They must fully understand the requirements for the product or service and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing customers as well as the competition. The goal is to help preserve our reputation by ensuring our services are capable to drive sustainable growth.
IT IS WORK FROM OFFICE FOR LUCKNOW LOCATION. NEED CANDIDATES HAVING EXPERIENCE AS A QUALITY MANAGER IN ANY PROCESS IN ANY BPO.
- Ensuring that all company policies and procedures are followed by all employees
- Monitoring the progress of projects to ensure that deadlines are met
- Working with management to develop new quality control processes and procedures
- Conducting investigations into employee complaints about health or safety issues
- Participating in regular staff meetings to discuss quality issues and concerns
- Serving as a liaison between management and other departments such as engineering, research & development (R&D), and manufacturing
- Monitoring compliance with government regulations regarding environmental protection, food safety, fire safety, and other safety requirements
- Conducting training sessions on quality control methods and techniques to ensure that all employees are familiar with best practices
- Reviewing data from internal audits and investigations to identify problems or determine whether corrective action is necessary .
PLEASE GO THROUGH WELL THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING :
- Must be Graduated.
- Must have aware with all the KRA AND KPI of QUALITY MANAGER.
- At least 1- 2 years experience as QUALITY IN ANY PROCESS IN ANY BPO.
- Must be good in English communications..
- Familiarity with quality standards and processes to follow federal, state and local regulations
- Communication skills to convey information in reports, meetings and status reports
- Knowledge of the product to perform accurate quality control
- Attention to detail
- Analysis, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills to review systems, find flaws and pose solutions to those flaws
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle stress
- Ability to operate under deadlines while still meeting standard
SALARY SLAB :- 12 LPA
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. We consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology - powered by ridiculously smart people.
You can connect on 9696598664 (SHAHEEN) if in case I don't respond then you can text me or WhatsApp me on above given number along with your resume. I will surely get back to you once I am available.
KINDLY EXCUSE US IF YOU DON'T HAVE A RELEVANT EXPERIENCE.
Industry Type: BPO / Call Centre
Department: Quality Assurance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Business Process Quality
UG: Any Graduate
(i) Six sigma Master black belt
We are hiring for a multinational company.
Address:We are hiring for a multinational company.