Exprience: 8 - 10 years
- Raise indents and finalize Contracts related to OM of Plant environmental infrastructure, procurement and receipt of materials / consumables and Services.
- Planning, provisioning and monitoring of Capital and Revenue Budgets for Departmental Work.
- Coordination during JVS visits with Govt authorities as well as external lab service provider , coordination with Govt labs , Project planning and execution work from all perspective for Environment projects across locations
- Project planning and execution work form all perspective for Water fire projects across locations
- Co-ordinate internally with Plant functions for data collection related to environmental legal requirements, corporate level KPI tracking and Sustainability Reporting.
ISO - Standard implementations System related plant level work.
- Assist for environment initiatives
- Ensure compliance with Safety Health related protocol for Contractors working with Environment Department.
- Coordinate employee engagement programs at Plant in coordination with HR/ER.
- Align with TML Corporate Environment Management Policies, Initiatives, Guidelines and Practices.
Technical/ Functional competencies:
- Working knowledge of Environmental legal/statutory requirements at National, State Local level and its applicability to Automobile Sector.
- Working knowledge of functioning of Pollution Control Boards, etc. and procedural formalities.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Working knowledge of environmental quality monitoring programs and chemical laboratory.
- Working knowledge of *facility/utilities planning, *pollution control technology for water and air pollution, *hazardous waste management, *biodegradable waste management, *rainwater harvesting/groundwater re-charge.
- Working knowledge of Environment Management System (EMS) as per ISO-14001.
- Soft skills for driving improvement of environmental performance through employee/Contractor engagement and Shop floor interaction.
- Knowledge of CII-Green Co rating, IGBC-Green Building criteria etc.
- Working knowledge of Safety Health related requirements.
Industry Type: Automobile
Department: Project & Program Management
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Construction / Manufacturing
UG: Any Graduate
PG: Any Postgraduate
(i) Project Planning
Tata Motors Limted