Fiserv:: Hiring For Specialist Risk Assurance
Fiserv:: Hiring For Specialist Risk Assurance
Exprience: 5 - 10 years
Fiserv is looking to hire Multiple Risk Assurance for Bangalore / Noida location.
Mode of Interview:
1st Round: Microsoft Teams Meeting
2nd Round: Microsoft Teams Meeting
3rd MR Round / HR Round: Office Location
Incase you are interested and available please send an email to ks.balaji@Fiserv.com with below details and Updated CV.
1. Total Experience:
2. Current CTC:
3. Expected CTC:
4: Official Notice Period:
5: If Serving Notice Period (Last Working day):
6. Are you ready to work from office (Yes / No) :
7. Are you ready to work 1:30 PM to 10:30 PM (Yes / No) :
What Does Fiserv Technology Services and Cyber Liaison do at Fiserv?
Fiserv is looking for a talented and experienced risk and compliance professional aligned with Enterprise, Risk and Controls, Third Party Audit (TPA) team to support external audits (PCI DSS, Card Production, PCI PIN and SOC) for business entities across Fiserv. Using subject matter expertise and auditing skills, you will provide the highest level of service to ensure business entities complete their SOC, PCI DSS, PCI PIN and Card Production audit.
What you will do:
- Regular interactions with the third-party audit team and assessors to discuss audit results and progress.
- Participates in meetings with process and control owners to discuss test and/or audit scoping, testing progress, and results.
- Oversees as requested audit activities relating to PCI-DSS, PCI PIN, PCI Card Production, PA-DSS, and SOC 1 & 2 audits ensuring work and deliverables in accordance with agreed upon timeframes and departmental procedures, standards, and protocols.
- Leverages key tools and processes intended to manage various large audits in an efficient repeatable fashion, specifically, using consolidated knowledge repositories and workflow-based tools to support evidence collection, audit execution, and finding remediation.
- Communicates appropriately with partners at all levels, including developing and presenting recommendations on processes and controls for the business units.
- Provide periodic program updates on the status of the process for each assigned audit, exam, and assessment.
- Provide support in the execution of engagements.
- Assist and support special investigations and other initiatives or special projects as requested.
What you will need to have:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university is preferred, equivalent work experience will be considered.
- 5 - 10 years of project management, audit, risk, or industry standard experience or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal, written/verbal communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to confront conflict and difficult issues in a professional, assertive, and proactive manner.
- Ability to work effectively within a matrixed organization.
- Strong organizational and time management skill.
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint).
What would be nice to have:
- Financial services experience, including working in highly regulated environments.
- Experience in performing or supporting third party oversight engagements such as SOC assessments and internal Information Technology Audits.
- Knowledge of ISO 27001, ITIL.
- Ability to interact across all levels of management.
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high-quality standards.
- A successful track record for delivering results in a timely manner.
Balaji K S
Sr Associate - Talent Acquisition
Role: Risk Consultant
Industry Type: Banking
Department: Risk Management & Compliance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Assessment / Advisory
UG: Any Graduate
(ii) ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
Fiserv Inc<br>Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV), a Fortune 500 company, provides information technology systems and services to the financial and insurance industries. <br>Leading services include transaction processing, outsourcing, business process outsourcing (BPO), software and systems solutions. The company serves more than 18,000 clients worldwide—in the U.S. and Canada, Europe, Latin America, the Caribbean, and Asia-Pacific. Headquartered in Brookfield, Wis., the company is the leading provider of core processing solutions for U.S. banks, credit unions and thrifts. Fiserv was ranked the largest provider of information technology services to the financial services industry worldwide in the 2004, 2005 and 2006 FinTech 100 surveys. In 2007, the company completed the acquisition of CheckFree, a leading provider of electronic commerce services. Fiserv reported $4 billion in total revenue from continuing operations for 2007.<br><br><br>Fiserv India Pvt Ltd. <br>Fiserv India Pvt Ltd is a Fiserv affiliate that provides global delivery capabilities to boost Fiserv operations worldwide. It commenced its operations on 4th October 2005 at Noida, India. Its mission includes partnering with Fiserv, Inc. to give its worldwide clients a range of services focusing on IT, QA, BPO and Infrastructure in the BFSI domain across technology platforms. FGS operates from multiple centers in India out of Noida and Pune. It has also established its footprint globally offering near shore service offerings to its customers from Costa Rica, South America.
Address:Tower C and D,6, 7 and 8 floor,A44/45,Sector 62,No, ida, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India