QUA - Project/Program Management
QUA - Project/program Management
QUA - Project/program Management
10 - 15 years
Leads RPA development projects and programs to implement Robotic process automation solutions. Leads programs and projects regarding implementation of RPA strategies, measurement, and training. Supports leadership in driving RPA culture and Process improvements within the organization. Responsible for identifying and improving process and program efficiency and effectiveness. Ensures that projects and programs align with the organizational strategy and vision. Projects are typically shorter - term, less to medium complex and more contained with a defined time frame. Programs are typically longer - term, multi - functional, multi - project with complex requirements and effort.
- Engage in project discovery and prioritize the projects based on criteria prescribed.
- Create program / project planning covering charter, scope, stakeholder management, schedule and budget.
- Develop / Understand the Process Design Document (PDD).
- Help develop Solution Design Document (SDD) for the process. Proactively suggest any process re - engineering which can help RPA as a whole.
- Manage the entire life cycle of Bot development as part of the project within budget and timelines agreed.
- Develop quick reference guide for developed BOTs.
- Deploy the BOT for testing and fix issues if any (UAT) Deliver the BOT in production environment (MTP)
- Post change, ensure change management is complete.
- Work on improving the BOT efficiency & effectiveness.
- Basic Finance process knowledge is desirable.
- Basic knowledge in Automation using desktop automation tools / Robitics
- Basic working knowledge in SAP GUI & S4 Hana environments.
- Experience / Certification with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. UI Path, Work fusion, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism), Workfusion experience preferable.
- Experience with process analysis, design, and implementation; business and technical requirements; problem - solving; and systems testing, including UAT and bug fixes.
- Advanced MS Excel & MS SharePoint
- Relevant RPA tool advanced certification is Mandatory.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent
- Project management certification such as PMP/PMI certification preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma or other Quality certification preferred.
- Typically 10 - 15 years experience.
- Data analytics/ Data science certification preferable.
Knowledge and Skills
- Extensive experience with using project and program planning tools and software packages to create, manage, and track project results.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen and successful experience managing all aspects of programs, including communicating with stakeholders and directing matrixed teams and resources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate program plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at senior management levels.
- Self - starter, highly motivated, hunger to learn more everyday
- are good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen you are aligned to our core values
- are a professional with experience and technical knowledge (SAP, Enterprise OSs)
- have an understanding, at a detailed level, of all architectural dependencies of technologies in IT environments
- are able to display a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns
- are able to complete solution implementation independently, as well as manage a team of consultants in the completion of one or more solution requirements
Industry TypeIT-Software / Software Services
Functional AreaIT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryProgramming & Design
URL For Applying :https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-QUA-Project-program-Management-Hewlett-Packard-Enterprise-Bengaluru-10-to-15-years-311019003630?src=jobsearchDesk&sid=15725212317380&xp=4&px=1