URL to Apply- https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-security-governance-capgemini-technology-services-india-limited-chennai-6-to-9-years-060121908399?src=jobsearchDesk&sid=16103728578098142_5&xp=13&px=2
from 6 to 9 year(s) of Experience
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Participate the cyber security Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) program across the organization.
- Actively participate in Risk Management activities Responsible for Compliance and Security activities.
- Responsible for internal and external audits/assessments.
- Manage and respond to all critical cyber security incidents.
- Actively participate in CISO activities including but not limited to internal and external audits.
- Investigate and document security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
- Work with security team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Participate in the organization’s vulnerability scanning and remediation activities.
- Stay up to date on information technology trends and security standards.
- The candidate must have a solid knowledge and work experience on ISO 27001 standard.
- Basic knowledge of HIPAA, PCI-DSS and GDPR.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PCI DSSremediationcyber securityComplianceExternal auditISO 27001HIPAAVulnerabilityRisk managementInformation technology