URL to Apply-
3 - 6 years
Compliance Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Prevents compliance issues by collaborating with engineering planning and design teams; reviewing processes; identifying and resolving flaws/improvement areas; identifying short-term and long-range issues; researching and identifying applicable industry compliance standards and codes; developing compliance policies.
- Develops compliance plans by researching, analysing, selecting best industry practices, approaches, techniques, and criteria; adapting and modifying compliance engineering options; developing and evaluating new compliance methodologies; components, and parts.
- Organizes the compliance program by preparing timetables, cost estimates, and required resources including tools and equipment.
- Determines compliance by establishing compliance test standards; conducting and witnessing tests; performing procedures; measuring performance; analysing and evaluating findings; performing analysis of failures; troubleshooting failures.
- Attains compliance by isolating and resolving non-compliance issues; recommending product and process changes; initiating change orders.
- Documents compliance by completing approval applications; recording test results; preparing investigative reports; preparing and filing Declarations of Conformity; maintaining compliance database.
- Maintains team accomplishments by reviewing open issues and action items; coordinating actions; contributing information and analysis to team meetings and reports.
- Prepares compliance reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing measurement data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging compliance support practices and standards;
- Candidate Should have overall Experience 5 Years and more than One Year as Quality Analyst
- Exceptional Listening and Analytical Skills
- Should be a good Team Player
- Should have Experience and Excellent Knowledge in working on Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Should be a Quick Learner
- Should have Good Communication Skills Both Written & Oral
- Passion towards Quality & Performance Improvement
- Should have represented team/company in SOC2/ISO or similar audits
- Lean Six-Sigma green belt is an added advantage
- Should be ITIL foundation certified
Functional AreaAnalytics & Business Intelligence
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryAnalytics & BI
UG :B.Com in Any Specialization