Manager/Senior Manager, Transformation Banking/Wealth Management
Manager/Senior Manager, Transformation Banking/Wealth Management
Exprience: 9 - 14 years
Incedo is a US based digital transformation consulting, data science & analytics, and technology services & solutions firm. We help our clients achieve competitive advantage through End-to-End Digital Transformation and work across Financial Services, Telecom, Life Science & Healthcare and Product Engineering sectors. Our uniqueness lies in bringing together strong engineering, data science and design capabilities with deep domain understanding, and blurring the boundaries between services and products to maximize business impact from emerging technologies.
Incedo combines Wealth Management operations expertise and automation capabilities to deliver transformational change for core operations. We bring together deep industry experience working with the entire value chain extending from investment managers, TAMPs and broker/dealers; domain experience across the stack from advisor/client engagement, business operations to regulatory/compliance risk; combined with technology expertise to help clients by developing and operating innovative solutions.
We believe that small self-organized and empowered teams can achieve great results and consider managers as overall business owners of the team, guiding the team in all aspects of what needs to be built, why it matters for customers, how to price the product, and take it to market.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Engages with and challenges senior domain stakeholders to provide commercial and provocative perspectives on the issues, challenges and opportunities facing the domain and prepares insightful analysis on the impact of those trends for Incedo and its clients.
- Work closely with client to understand needs, translating needs and scoping then into solution that need to be implemented.
- Diagnose the process issues and clearly define roadblocks, bottlenecks and NVA steps.
- Help in pre-sales from domain and implementation perspective through understanding of bigger picture.
- Ability to understand E2E processes, identify associated challenges and provide solutions.
- Assist in defining the quality audit methodologies and quality control standards.
- Participate in grooming requirements into specific user stories and tasks. Help plan the weekly / monthly reviews with clients and internal stakeholders.
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Able to bring together a variety of perspectives and sources across the domain to develop a compelling point of view that drives results.
- Confident in understanding multiple business drivers and talented at defining the root causes of trends.
- Superior ability to synthesize and analyze information coherently and succinctly using the full suite of data analytics and visualization programs, platforms, and tools as appropriate.
- Adept at implementing strategically sound problem-solving and analytical methodologies and skilled in coaching less-experienced team members to improve their skills in research, analysis, data analytics and visualization.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Demonstrated experience working at a senior level in a fast-moving, client-driven environment.
- Strong knowledge of six sigma and transformation drivers
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated understanding of the issues, trends, and drivers within the financial services domain.
- Collaborative and able to work well both as part of a team and independently in a global, multi-cultural and virtual environment.
- Outstanding executive-level presentation skills; demonstrated ability to interface with all levels of domain and Incedo leadership, as well as clients at a senior level.
- Comfortable with big picture thinking
- Confident to build a network of internal and external contacts to help shape point of view.
- Ability to take ownership for delivering customized projects with a high degree of autonomy and manage multiple, highly complex projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of the business and demonstrated commercial acumen using commercial language that presents knowledge activities in the context of business objectives.
- May require occasional international travel.
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal
- US B1 Visa required.
- Bachelors degree in finance, Economics, or related discipline.
- Green Belt/Black belt certified.
- PMP certification can be an added advantage.
- Chartered Financial Analyst or other relevant professional designation and / or masters degree in finance, Economics or Business Administration a major plus.
- 10+ years’ experience in strategy, business analysis, industry research, management consulting or business performance, advising organizations in the banking or wealth/asset management domain.
- Demonstrated experience that shows interpersonal skills, analytical, and written communication skills.
- Prior experience as a process manager preferably leading in banking operations/ wealth management domain.
- General Knowledge of banking and investment consulting principles, investment strategies, policies, and regulations applicable to the investment consulting industry with a particular focus on those applicable to the investment operations marketplace
- Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills coupled with an ability to prioritize and organize large, complex workloads.
- Previous financial services’ operations experience preferred; however, highly relevant experience in the endowment, corporate and public defined benefit and defined contribution, other client types or asset management areas may also be considered.
- Strong product orientation, and multi-tasking: ability to make micro progress every day on several simultaneous tasks in a fast-moving environment.
INCEDO HR TEAM
Industry Type: Financial Services
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Investment Banking, Private Equity & VC
UG :Any Graduate
PG :Any Postgraduate
(i) Six Sigma Green Belt
(ii) wealth management
(iii) Green Belt
(iv) Project Management
(v) Process Improvement
Incedo is a US based consulting, analytics and technology services firm. We help our clients achieve competitive advantage through End-to-End Digital Transformation and work across Financial Services, Telecom, Life Science & Healthcare and Product Engineering sectors. Our uniqueness lies in bringing together strong engineering, data science and design capabilities with deep domain understanding, and blurring the boundaries between services and products to maximize business impact from emerging technologies.
AddressPlot No.-248,,,Udyog- Vihar,Phase- 4, GURGAON, Haryana, India