Manager- Business Excellence
Manager- Business Excellence
We have an urgent requirement for a person for the position of Manager Business Excellence for our organization KKSPUN INDIA LTD. The requirement is for our Head Office which is very well connected and easily accessible by Metro.
Position: Manager- Business Excellence
Reporting to: Director of Strategy, PMO and Business Excellence
Experience required: Min. 7 -15 years in construction / manufacturing companies
Salary: As per industry standards
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate / Post Graduate with Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
Industry: Construction/ Infra/ Manufacturing
Job Location: Faridabad (HO), exactly at Sarai Khawaja metro station (next to badarpur metro station) Violet line:- Kashmere gate to Faridabad line.
KKSPUN INDIA LIMITED is India's largest provider of Precast Concrete Solutions for the Infrastructure Industry. We are the leading manufacturers of RCC pipes in India and it is one of the best growing industry in current market scenario.
Operating from the head office located in Faridabad, we are handling more than 20 public & private projects on PAN India basis with 8 state of the art manufacturing facilities.
An exciting, pivotal role for a Graduate well versed in Process Excellence, Lean Six Sigma, Project Management and leadership with experience in Transactional as well as Manufacturing and Project delivery environment. You will lead a team of competent professionals who are responsible for High impact Transformation projects leveraging Lean Six Sigma methodologies to deliver targeted Business value and productivity improvements.
- Help develop and implement continuous improvement roadmap. Create a operational strategy to drive cultural change towards Quality and efficiency.
- Act as a change agent and training and mentoring BB,GB and YB resources along with Stakeholder training and management.
- Lead Kaizen workouts to eliminate Muda and reduce cycle time. Improve the process efficiency and drive towards business excellence.
- Building and developing team competencies on Quality Management Systems, Lean Six Sigma(DMAIC/DFSS/LEAN) and Project management with.
- Leading, coordinating and facilitating to ensure improvement of QMS practices and adherence to internal & external audit requirements for ISO 9001-2008, etc.
- Engaging with stakeholders to ensure Business Excellence initiatives are effectively deployed and recognized.
- Analyze KPIs using statistical methods / tools such as Microsoft Excel etc. Analyze defect data and devise a corrective and preventive action plan using RCA principles.
- Allies with team leads/Managers to drive Green Belt/Black Belt Six Sigma projects.
- Ensure project management practices followed in compliance with QMS.
- Maintain the Communication channel to units/Sites - Quality Managers/Plant Heads / Project Managers / Functional Managers to meet their expectations on continuous improvement.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Willingness to travel as required to Sites/Plants as needed (<5% in a year)
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 7-15 years relevant experience in Process Excellence (Black Belt) for manufacturing, EPC projects and Operations Industry.
- Extensive Experience in supporting or creating and implementation of a Business Excellence Strategic Roadmap.
- Experience in Project management (PMP trained) will be an advantage.
- Strong leadership and team building/management skills with the ability to set clear priorities, delegate and deployment of team resources.
- Ability to train and groom Black Belts, Green belts, Yellow belts etc.
- Ability to Lead complex Programs and Projects.
- Exceptional Communication skills.
- Ability to easily process large volumes of information and provide out of the box solutions.
- Ability to manage Executive sponsors and Stakeholders.
Preferred Candidate Skills:
- MBB Trained
- PMP certified
- ISO 9001-2008 lead auditor
Whats In It For You:
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
- Opportunity to create and implement Organisational Business Excellence strategy.
- Professional Skill Growth.
- A meritocratic culture with clear/great career progression.
- Pan-India Exposure.
Interested candidates can mail their updated resume along with a recent photograph at email@example.com with below mentioned details:
Years of Experience:
Current location & whether ready to relocate:
KKSpun India Limited
Contact No. : +91-129-6616200
Industry Type: Engineering & Construction
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
UG :Any Graduate
PG :Any Postgraduate
(i) :project management
(ii): black belt
(iv): quality management
(v): business excellence
KKSPUN INDIA LIMITED is India's largest provider of Precast Concrete Solutions for the Infrastructure Industry. We are the leading manufacturers of RCC pipes in India and it is one of the best growing industry in current market scenario.Operating from the head office located in Faridabad, we are handling more than 20 public & private projects on PAN India basis with 8 state of the art manufacturing facilities.