NTT DATA Services
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Team Lead to join our team in Gurgaon, Haryāna (IN-HR), India (IN).
- Actively participating in project planning sessions and staff meetings with the Business Managers to ensure a clear understanding of direction, goals and visions of each area within the division in order to proactively support them.
- Worked directly with business sponsors and delivery manager to define work, prioritize work and manage the technology needs and project objectives.
Responsible for management of Service Desk services including: Service Catalog, Service Requests, Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management
- experience implementing and Leading SCCM team, actively managing Configuration management, Asset management (Hardware and Software) Application compliance, Software metering, Windows patching etc.
- Worked closely with internal and external quality team to provide them information for ISO certification, provided and worked with team to get compliance with ISO 9001 and 27001 & 27002 certification.
- Worked closely with different IT Groups to continuously identify, mitigate, and manage compliance risks.
- Worked with a team to continuous compliance, risk avoidance/mitigation and to create contingency plan.
- Investigate new technologies and methodologies to automate and maximize efficiency of services skills
- Configuring, Administering, maintaining & troubleshooting Win 2000/2003/7/10.
- Installation and updating of operating system and other software implementation and maintenance of Windows based Network.
- Folder Management
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT ATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.