- Independently lead process improvement projects for enhancing efficiency, designing new products & processes, understanding capacity and impact of specific events based on data analysis and large scale mapping of processes in Vendor Management Space
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Conduct governance calls and prepare project story board
- Comfortable with working on projects in areas outside operations
- Work with business leaders to implement recommendations in time to achieve the project goals
- Advise senior stakeholders on improvement implementation strategy
- Proactively partner with business teams to identify and drive improvement projects
- Guide improvement projects initiated by employees
- Design and execute lean six sigma lean training programs and Allego videos.
- Full time Bachelors degree in Engineering, Business, science or Accounting.
- Ability to interact with senior management and multiple stakeholders
- Experience in insurance industry
- Comfortable working with large amount of data, graphical tools and statistical analysis
- Six sigma and lean tools knowledge and green belt trained will be an advantage
- Excellent presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, quick learner and ability to work with virtual teams.
- Work shift has considerable overlap with USA morning/ early afternoon time
- Stakeholder management skills is required to engage with US leaders, process owners & teams to execute projects
- Should be willing to learn and adapt to project management environment.
Role Project Manager
Industry Type IT Services & Consulting
DepartmentProject & Program Management
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryOther Program / Project Management
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG :Any Postgraduate
Management, Statistical analysis, Project management, Process improvement, Six sigma & Analytical.
EXL Service is a leading operations management and analytics company that helps our clients build and grow sustainable businesses. By orchestrating our domain expertise, data, analytics and digital technology, we look deeper to design and manage agile, customer-centric operating models to improve global operations, drive profitability, enhance customer satisfaction, increase data-driven insights, and manage risk and compliance.