Team Lead - QA
Team Lead - QA
Exprience: 5 - 10 years
- Ensure adherence to company¢??s policies and procedures.
- Act as an interface between the quality assurance executives and management.
- Ensure adherence to the client specific SLA¢??s.
- Ensure quality activities are in line with documented procedures and manage the day-to-day/routine operations.
- Have supervisorial responsibilities to delegate work and ensure that targets are achieved & reporting timelines are met.
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Conduct Monthly one-one session with the team to identify gap areas and initiate action plan accordingly.
- Conduct calibration sessions with the quality auditors and the operation team leaders to ensure they are in sync with the client / program expectations.
- Organize brainstorming sessions among the quality auditors and team leaders to find out the best possible way to tackle current issues / problems.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Identifying relevant quality-related training needs and delivering training.
- (E.g. Feedback Delivery Method, Monitoring Methods, Data Analysis etc.)
- Strive for continual improvement of the existing quality monitoring systems and the processes by which they are developed.
ATTRIBUTES AND BEHAVIORS
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others.
- Shares ideas and information.
- Assists colleagues unprompted.
- Takes pride in the achievement of team objectives.
- Has credibility with peers and senior managers.
- Self-motivated ¢?? driven to achieve results.
- Works with a sense of urgency.
- High customer service ethic ¢?? is passionate about meeting customer expectations and improving service levels.
- Keeps pace with change ¢?? acquires knowledge/skills as the business evolves.
- Handles confidential information with sensitivity.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Graduation and clearance of all major exams (SSC, HSC, qualifying degree).
- Knowledge or experience in healthcare.
- Six Sigma Certification ¢?? Green Belt Certified, Black Belt Certification
- At least 2 years of experience as Sr Quality Analyst in an international BPO and 6 at least 6 months of supervisory experience
- Min 5 years of experience working in an international BPO
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excel proficiency.
- Strong organizational skills and adaptive capacity for rapidly changing priorities and workloads.
- Ability to work well independently and maintain focus on a topic for prolonged periods of time.
- Comfort in working with team members that are remote and located in the US or India.
- Occasional requirement to travel (primarily related to training and Company meetings) within India/US
- Ability to work seated at a computer for long periods of time
- Candidate should be ready to work in different shifts, including night shift
- Internal ¢?? Account/Management Team, Operations/Other Departments and Direct Reportees.
- External ¢?? Clients.
Industry Type: IT Services & Consulting
Department: Quality Assurance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Business Process Quality
UG: Any Graduate
PG: Any Postgraduate
(i) Certified black belt
(ii) Six sigma certified
Cotiviti focuses on improving the financial and quality performance of our clients. In healthcare, this means taking in billions of clinical and financial data points, analyzing them, and then helping our clients discover ways they can improve efficiency and quality. In addition, Cotiviti supports the retail industry with audit and recovery services in order to increase efficiency and maximize profitability.