Quality Manager - Production
Quality Manager - Production
Exprience: 5 - 10 years
- Creating and maintaining the Company's Quality Standards; develop, implement and maintain the Company's quality documentation, such as quality procedures, reports etc.
- Design, deploy, manage Quality System - QA, Customer Complaints, RCA, Issue Management, Training, Six Sigma tools, Value Stream Mapping, etc.
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining the quality awareness throughout the various departments
- Responsible for continual improvement activities to enhance the products and the environment; through training and work instructions
- Liaise with managers and operators to ensure the smooth introduction of new products and processes and for reporting and reducing quality issues
- Work with cross-functional teams to generate Manufacturing Inspection Test Plans that ensures good quality products are produced
- Inspect to ensure that products and processes comply with requirements, using established engineering techniques
- Define KPI, Quality metrices and ensure accurate Data Capturing
- Should be capable to resolve and reduce Quality issues internal as well as external
- Conduct audits, creating audits finding reports and determine proper corrective and preventive actions
- Analyze customer warranty returns and implement corrective and preventive plans/actions. Responsible for organizing and managing the activities of receiving and outgoing quality functions
- Continuously improving Quality procedures
- Teach the production team about quality control concerns to improve product /process excellence.
- Ensure quick resolution of supplier quality failures, and implement corrective and preventive actions, through working with Purchasers and Department Managers
- Ensure supplier assurance and if necessary, perform quality audits, Preparation of QA reports
- Should Have Knowledge of 7 QC Tools, DMAIC Approach and PDCA Cycle
- Should be aware of RCA,5W1H, ISO 9001, QMS, SPC, MSA
- New development, APQP, PPAP and project management with CFT
- Prepare, review and approval of SOP for Company.
- Drive projects to optimize Cost of Quality improve ROI.
- Control of customer rejection, Feedback of information from service to the customer.
- Control of non-confirming products and concessions with plant head.
- Strategic approach to problem-solving.
- Alignment of organizational metrics to Excellence frameworks.
- To develop and implement a metric based process to review performance across all processes
- Create customer journey and identified relevant touchpoints and metrics to measure client experience
Provides coaching and mentoring to ensure effective completion of improvement projects and promote quality culture along with Building team capability
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Must be a graduate/BE
- 3-8 years of experience in a Production environment and in a Quality/ Inspection role
- Must be able to show a good knowledge of SPC and its applications
- Should Have experience of handling at least 1 Lean and Change Management project
- Projects Background in LEAN, change management, Statistical quality controls, automation will be highly preferred
- Green Belt/ Black Belt Certification will be a plus
- To Manage large Quality team for day-to-day transactional requirements
- Must be able to show a good practical use of measuring equipment and measuring techniques
- Capable of making independent decisions; whilst being appreciative of department managers and existing protocols
- Excellent computer skills; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent organizational and strong verbal and written skills
- Excellent team working and adaptability
- Knowledge of Health Safety requirements
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload
Role: QA / QC Manager
Industry Type: Furniture & Furnishing
Department: Quality Assurance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Production & Manufacturing
UG: Any Graduate
PG: Any Postgraduate
(i) Black belt
(ii) Project management
The only dedicated online sleep factory spreading excessive sleeping syndrome.