Product Manager - Dot Net
5 - 8 yrs
- Brief description: Our client has a stack of GRC tools developed on .NET and MS Azure platform. These tools are provided to corporate clients both on enterprise server/ cloud and SaaS model. We are looking for a product manager to be responsible for managing the stack, client service delivery and practice management.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Own and maintain the existing stack of products in line with leading practices.
- Manage new product developments and enhancement projects / initiatives.
- Ensure effective deployment, maintenance and support services to clients.
- Manage a team of developers and support staff including contract staff and service providers.
- Work with solution leaders to ensure new business requirements and technology upgrades are included in the product roadmap.
- Manage client relationships and ensure the highest standard of client delivery experience.
- Responsible for efficiently running the practice ( tech operations) and ensuring business objectives are achieved.
- Min 5-8 yrs of experience of development and maintenance of tech solutions preferably for a product company.
- Extremely good communication , project management and client relationship skills.
- Has experience of working in demanding and dynamic environments including ability to manage dispersed and diverse skill team.
Salary: INR 9,00,000 - 17,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time