Assistant Manager Quality
Assistant Manager Quality - Accounts Payable
7 - 11 yrs
- Sustain the most cost effective and efficient methods for meeting quality requirements, and making recommendation for improvement as appropriate.
- Review client QC requirements and ensure that quality control documentation for a project meet contractual requirements.
- Fully support and assist in maintaining the Change Management process while mentoring team members and peers on its use.
- Continuously be alert to trends and changes in quality related issues over the course of projectsand report them without hesitation.
- Conduct internal audits to measure and assure adherence to established QA standards
- Manage all members of the quality assurance team, and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Train, coach, and mentor QA staff, and other department staff members when necessary
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of quality assurance best practices.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of corporate goals, vision and create an excellent workplace attitude.
- Assist in production of generic and project specific Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- To implement preventive measure and corrective action for the issues reported by Customers
- To cope up with internal stake holders in project discussions
- To support QA activities in new ramps in delivering HoQ,Quality Assurance plan,FMEA
- The ability to identify and intervene in problem areas, well developed problem solving skills.
- Should have strong knowledge in Accounts Payable logics
- Should be Green Belt or Black Belt Certified
- Expertise in handling Minitab
- Excellent communication skills and Presentation skills
- Ability to undertake market research.
- Planning and project management skills.
- The ability to interpret data and statistics.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Familiarity with quality standards and processes.
- Should drive Kaizen and Yellow belt\Green belt initiatives
URL to apply: https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-Assistant-Manager-Quality-Accounts-Payable-Exela-Technologies-Chennai-7-to-11-years-210219004719?src=jobsearchDesk&sid=15567987225465&xp=2&px=1
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time