Assistant Manager,Product Surveillance
Baxter International GURGAON SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Responsible for driving the product issue escalations from accepting , triaging till resolution. Coordinating with commercial / country teams/ global team for resolution on product quality issue escalations. This would involve regular meetings and discussions with GBUs, Product Design Owners, Regional Directors, Mfg. Sites all across Baxter .Trending the complaint data for APAC region.
- Accepting and Triaging Escalations, including filtering of Escalations at the Regional level
- Owning and updating Escalations in the Escalation SharePoint
- Collecting information on the issue to support characterization
- Escalating to Global Platform Core Team (PCT) via Escalation Kick off meeting with PCT
- Facilitating follow-up meetings with PCT and stakeholders ( involving Manufacturing Sites, Product Design owners, technical service teams, country quality team etc) until escalation is resolved.
- Coordinating with country teams to communicate / manage Hot customer
- Providing notification/acknowledgement to internal stakeholders
- Leading Issue Characterization, including Customer Heat Index and Business Impact assessment
- Ensuring timely resolution/closure
- Complaint trending for Asia Pacific Region.
- Highly Proficient with computers
- Ability to resolve emerging issues using existing teams and/or an established network of expert consultants.
- Demonstrate capability for scientific, creative and strategic thinking, championing ideas for positions, and an ability to present and maintain fair-balance during scientific discussions
- Stays confident when challenged, stating the rationale for one’s viewpoint clearly while listening to and respecting others right to different opinions
- Interpersonal Skills & Influence Adapts communication style to the audience in order to be heard
- Demonstrates organizational awareness and experience working on cross functional teams and in developing collaborative relationships with other teams and individuals
- Qualification/ Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (life sciences preferred) or equivalent experience (defined as a minimum of 5 years of medical products industry experience). Minimum 5 years’ relevant work experience in cGMP related industry preferred. Project Management experience and/or certification of Six Sigma Black Belt is required.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.