Assistant Manager QA
TUV INDIA ISO 9001, ISO 17020
Location: Delhi, Delhi
Experience: 7+ years experience
Assistant Manager QA
Bachelor of Engineering (Relevant Professional courses)
Profit Centre Head
This Profit Centre carries out third party inspection of forgings, castings, pipes, equipment, cables, valves, boilers etc. for national and international clients manufacturer’s and EPC companies with end users like Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Power, Steel, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Nuclear Power etc.
Place of Posting
Pune, Delhi, Baroda, Ahmedabad, Bangalore
7 Plus years
Job Profile, Core Responsibilities
- Responsible for implementation, monitoring of ISO 9001, ISO 17020 systems and facilitating the requirement of External Quality System Audits at PC.
- Planning, preparing Internal audits for Inspection Services at PC in Coordination with Corporate QA.
- Reporting the performance of the Quality System in accordance to ISO 9001, ISO 17020 to Corporate QA.
- Ensuring that the requirement and improvements of Quality System as described in the manual, audits and associated documents are maintained and fully implemented.
- Preparation of project quality plans, procedures and work instruction based on client input.
- Stewarding compliance to HSE requirements within the organization & at work sites.
- Documenting All Customer Complaints at PC level and forwarding it to corporate QA and ensuring proper timely reply and corrective actions.
- Ensuring effective monitoring (on-site & off-site) through onsite monitoring calendar, scheduling surprise visits and conducting Monitoring (On-site / Off-site) on selected cases .
- Monitoring Training as per Calendar, induction Training of New Joiners, Quizzes at PC level and ensuring it’s effectiveness in coordination with corporate QA, getting Training modules prepared.
- Monitor competence evaluation and up gradation and assignment at PC level.
- Any other QA activity assigned by PC head or requested by Corporate QA – Inspection Services
- Suggestion for improvement.
- Review / enhancement of QAP /ITP.