Assistant Manager - CIC
Assistant Manager - CIC
Assistant Manager - CIC
url to apply- https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-assistant-manager-cic-acg-associated-capsules-pvt-ltd-dahanu-7-to-9-years-180221003301?src=sortby&sid=16139011163456589_1&xp=9&px=1
7 - 9 years
₹ 60,000 - 70,000 P.A.
Continuous Improvement Team Member - Plant
- Organization Context
Position Title:CIC Assistant ManagerEmployee Name: Grade :M6Department:CICLocation:DahanuReports to:Plant CIC ManagerReported by:-
- Job Objective
- Deliver Continuous Improvement projects through structured analysis and evaluation of to improve plant performance metrics
- Provide support to project leaders in creating project plans, analytics, conducting observation studies, develop control plans to ensure on time project delivery.
- Design and implement change management events inline with CI roadmap
- Support in driving the technical and analytical capability building for the plant in order to achieve operational excellence
- Primary responsibilities
Strategic and planning
- Support the Plant CI manager in execution of CI strategy
- Identify Improvement areas and plan improvement projects and CI initiatives for the plant
- Create an assessment structure to measure the effectiveness of CI initiatives vis-a-vis the envisaged project outcome
- Plan & Align resources (reading modules) for technical trainings and provide support as needed
- Facilitate cross functional focussed Improvement projects using Lean and Six Sigma complex problem-solving methodology.
- Analyse Continuous Improvement project data using Six Sigma statistical tools and conduct Gemba observation studies for cause validation and improvement actions.
- Facilitate and develop detailed project plans along with project leaders for Lean and Six Sigma improvement projects
- Coordinate and follow up for action plans and ensure on time delivery of CI projects
- Monitor daily project wise actionable/observation studies/trials and the project participation of the stakeholders through various systemic methods
- Monitor and communicate project status periodically to all stakeholders
- Facilitate Small Group Activity (Quality Circle) teams for Problem Solving.
- Facilitate implementation of Kaizen to drive small improvements across the plant
- Conduct Value Stream Mapping, Bottleneck Process studies for Improvements
- Creation of training module for various CI skill sets (Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, TPM)
- Plan and Execute Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen, TPM trainings.
- Execute and support in imparting Technical Trainings as per training Calendar
- Facilitate weekly Project Reviews with Plant Project team, Plant CIC Manager, Plant Head and Functional CIC Head
- Facilitate monthly Plant Steering committee reviews
- Escalate delays, challenges and non-compliances in implementing various CI initiatives to Plant CI Manager and Plant Head.
- Create CI Projects Dashboard for Review by Plant Head and Top management
- Conduct GEMBA walks with HODs to regularly identify potential areas of improvements and track the implementation of the same.
- Conduct Gemba Kaizen Idea Workshops and Kaizen initiatives across the plant
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders in executing, monitoring and tracking of Technical Training
- Train the people across all departments on Gemba Kaizens to develop CI culture.
- Support in design and execution of Quarterly Kaizen Events, yearly Six Sigma Project competitions for employees.
- Identify & develop project teams for analytics and sustenance of improvements
- Key Result Areas
- No. of high impact Continuous Improvement Projects completed vs planned (*provided this is reflected in the respective JD of Plant Head & Function Head)
- No. of Kaizen and Quality Circle Projects Completed vs planned
- No of processes standardized through various CI projects
- No. of People Trained in CI tools and technique, technical skill set against planned
- Compliance to Kaizen Idea Workshops & Events as per Plan
- GEMBA Walks Improvements Planned vs Actuals
- Overall competency enhancement level of associates Planned vs Actual
- Key Interfaces
Internal InterfacesExternal Interfaces
- One Engineering
- Post Manufacturing (PFD)
- Central CIC
- Project Steering Committee Stake Holders
- External Consultants
- External Vendors
Technical Competency T CompassLeadership Competency – L CompassCompetencyLevelCompetencyLevel Problem Solving KnowledgeAdvancedCross Functional Team WorkAdvancedSix Sigma KnowledgeAdvancedCommunicationAdvancedKnowledge of Minitab & Statistical ToolsIntermediateResult OrientationIntermediateLean ManagementIntermediateQuality and Service OrientationIntermediateTPM KnowledgeIntermediateInnovationIntermediateMicrosoft OfficeIntermediateCorporate EtiquetteIntermediate
- Educational and Experience Requirements
Minimum Requirement Desired Level of Education
- 8-10 years
- Lean Six Sigma GB/BB Certified
Six Sigma BB CertifiedIndustry
- Manufacturing Industry
Automobile, FMCG and Pharma manufacturingFunctional Expertise
- Continuous Improvement,
- Manufacturing Excellence,
- Operational Excellence
World class Manufacturing,
Prepared ByMahesh ThakurDate1st Jan 2021SignatureReviewed By Date Signature
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryBack Office/Web/Transaction Processing
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG :MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization, M.Tech in Any Specialization