SAP Project Manager
SAP Project Manager
SAP Project Manager
7 - 12 yrs
Send me Jobs like this
- This is an opening for SAP Project Manager in the SAP Asia Pacific Product Delivery team within Neovia. This position will have responsibility to
drive the implementation/ rollouts/ enhancements of SAP projects for both, existing clients and new customers. This position is required to be highly
collaborative with Business Partners, Global SAP teams and other IT teams delivering system deployment projects and existing solutions
enhancements, in order to meet project commitments and delivery quality.
This position reports to an IT Director and may be required work with multiple project teams of 5-10 team members.
- Manages multiple ERP based projects while maintaining high quality deliverables
- Manages projects to meet predefined metrics associated with budget, schedule, and quality.
- Manage tasks of all staff involved with projects. This includes both internal and external resources.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables for all active projects and project teams.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project leaders and project teams on implementation of SAP WM/MM/SD/FI modules,
- understanding LE is the core Business of Neovia Logistics.
- Participate, support and guide the solution design phase, ensuring the full end-to-end solution is built according to Neovia standards.
- Creates detailed project estimates and Statements of Work or assigns to adequate personnel.
- Works with Project Stakeholders to define project scope, cost, and time objectives and is responsible for those objectives being met.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, resource plans, issue logs and status reports.
- Understand the complexity level of the project and provide inputs in defining solution and ensuring smooth implementation by contributing
- technically to the project.
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Ensures timely problem and issue resolution through appropriate issue escalation criteria.
- Quantifies, manages, and communicates associated project risks.
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks, and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
- Communicates with higher-level staff and/or functional area manager regarding status of specific projects.
- Responsible for timely communication to project stakeholders and affected business unit staff.
- Properly adheres to defined Project Management Methodology/ Project Change Management Procedures.
- Minimum of 8 years of industry experience with 4 to 6 years of SAP project management experience, including experience within the LE area.
- Working knowledge of all phases of a development life cycle in ASAP/SDLC methodology as a SAP Solution Consultant/Project Manager.
- Strong working knowledge in SAP Modules: WM/MM/SD, FI is a plus
- Proven track record of successful project management, implementing SAP modules (WM/MM/SD).
- Proven track record of international experience, including re-localization and/or studies overseas,
- Demonstrated effectiveness working with offshore teams, third party vendors and managed services.
- Demonstrate capability to work remotely
- Must be able to maintain quality standards while meeting aggressive schedules
- Must be able to work on and effectively prioritize multiple projects while maintaining high quality deliverables
- Demonstrate capability to manage scope and client expectations
- Demonstrate capability to manage difficult situation on project
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven experience working for international leadership
- PMP Certification
- Certified SAP consultant in (WM/MM/SD) modules
- International degree
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software, Software Services
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time