Senior Manager, Business Excellence
INTEGREON SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT, MASTER BLACK BELT
Experience: 10 - 15 years
Senior Manager, Business Excellence - Noida Noida, IND 201301
Who we are:
Integreon is a trusted, global provider of award-winning legal, document, business and research support solutions to leading law firms, legal departments, financial institutions and professional services firms. We apply a highly trained, experienced staff of 2, 400 associates globally to a wide range of problems that require scale and expertise, enabling clients to become more operationally efficient by streamlining operations, maximizing investment and improving the quality of work they provide their end clients. With delivery centers on four continents, Integreon offers multi-lingual, around-the-clock support, as well as, onshore, offshore and onsite delivery of our award-winning services.
Role: Partnering with the leadership team to drive customer centric continuous improvement and innovation initiatives across locations and support the internal strategic projects.
- Manage and sustain internal Lean Six Sigma Certification program;
- Creating awareness about the concept of Quality and Continuous Improvement across all locations;
- Drive customer focused VOC gathering exercises and use these as inputs for driving customer centric improvement projects.
- Get buy-in and build internal capability by creating awareness and sharing knowledge through Six Sigma Champion, Yellow Belt, Green Belt and BB trainings;
- Work towards setting up Quality Measurement and Management;
- Understand stakeholders expectations and align the Business Excellence Team s initiatives with the organizational goal;
- Track and report the progress of the initiatives to Sr. Management on a regular basis;
- Identify and deliver on key strategic high impact improvement projects;
- Mentor Yellow and Green Belt projects;
- Deliver projects as per agreed timelines; participate and support driving other BE initiatives; and
- Engaging with Client process team and work on project that improve client processes and drive client value.
- Work with different stakeholders with data analysis/inferences and establishing process baselines
- Certified Lean and Six Sigma Black Belt/Master Black Belt;
- Certified ISO 9001/27001 Lead Auditor (preferred);
- Expertise using MS office tools, especially Excel (advance) and Power Point (working knowledge);
- Expertise on Statistical Software like Minitab.
- Individuals with exposure to Power BI/RPA will be preferred.
- Minimum of 12+ years of experience driving continuous improvement, change management initiatives across multiple domains and geographies
- Ability to design solution/initiatives based on organization s need
- Excellent Communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent training and presentation skills
Qualifications and Education Requirements (to be filled by Ops)
- Graduate with any degree, post graduates with Statistics/Analytics/Business Intelligence preferred
- Certified Lean and Six Sigma Black Belt or Master Black Belt and must have led and closed two black belt projects.
- Minimum 1000 hours spent in Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt training independently.
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryBack Office/Web/Transaction Processing
UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization