Senior Manager - BPM & Quality
Senior Manager - BPM & Quality
Exprience: 5 - 10 years
Business Transformation Initiatives :
- Work with functional Lead to identify opportunities of strategic/transformation Initiative in allocated function/vertical.
- Work with functional teams for detailed project planning, project approach delivery milestones.
- Drive facilitate projects for successful completion deployment and ensure project management essentials are adhered for timely delivery quality of the project output
- Provide methodology support to project team and bring industry best practices where applicable.
- Ensure the project performance is reported in standard formats to defined stakeholders and at defined periodicity
- Ensure process changes / application enhancements identified as part of solutioning approach are integrated with BPMs BRDs
- Monitor sustenance of improved project performance and identify opportunities of fine tuning
Continuous Improvement Role:
- Identify high impact/Cross functional Lean Six sigma projects along with the aligned functions geographies focusing on Productivity, Customer experience, enabling growth, improving engagement and framework Deployment as applicable.
- Execute project deliverables using methodical approaches such as DFSS, DMAIC, Lean other relevant Frameworks as applicable
- Ensure project performance progress is reported to stakeholders as per defined periodicity.
- Developing training contents pertaining to Quality and Alike methodologies , tools , models and Framework
- Conduct and drive training
Process Best Practice/JDI Management Responsibilities:
- Facilitate aligned functions and Process Owners in identification and Change management of business processes. Either as an outcome of any regulatory/ audit requirement or through the quarterly process review.
- Ensure identified business processes are documented in a timebound phased manner as per functional priorities.
- Each process should be documented along with clearly defined efficiency and effectiveness measures enabling effective measurement of business processes and for identifying improvement opportunities.
- Prepare and publish dashboard on the Process status
- Drive KAIZEN through JDIs
- Complete Branding and Communication of Transformational Projects ,Quality and Knowledge Management deployment through newsletters / Wall magazines / weekly mailers / story tellers etc. within the allocated function. (All to be approved by the Lead)
Must have Qualification:
- Post Graduate from a reputed recognized university ;Green Belt / Black Belt Certification , added certifications such asr Project management certificates such SCRUM/Agile from reputed Institute / organization will be good
- Over all experience in role :Minimum 10 years of work experience ; 5-7 years in Quality Project Management
- Preferred Industry(If any) :Service Sector / Financial Services / Credit Card Industry
- Excellent understanding of Credit Card Sales/alike industries Operations process Sound knowledge on Quality Methodologies of Six Sigma, Lean Practices, Business Process Reengineering or any other project management framework
- Expertise in Statistical Analysis hands on experience in using Minitab or equivalent statistical software
- Ability to translate statistical inferences in business terms to senior management
- Ability to design improve processes using QFD, FMEAs and other relevant tools and ability to drive change management.
- Ability to Create Process Documents on MS Visio or any other Business Process Management Tool
- Strong Stakeholder Management Skills Excellent Communication, presentation Analytical skills.
- Fluency in MS Office.
Industry Type: Education / Training
Department: Quality Assurance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role CategoryBusiness Process Quality
UG :Any Graduate
PG :Any Postgraduate
(i) Green belt
(ii) Change management
(iii) Business transformation
(v) Project management
A leading player in the Indian credit card market, SBI Card was launched in October 1998 as a joint venture between the State Bank of India, the country`s oldest and largest bank and GE Capital, to offer Indian consumers extensive access to a wide range of world-class, value-added payment products and services.