Security Track Specialist
Security Track Specialist
Security Track Specialist
url to apply- https://www.monsterindia.com/seeker/job-details?id=2606510&searchId=84f89988-3222-4b1e-b469-1bdd7d5b1ee4
Technology has always been at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. We need technology to keep an organization the of ours working efficiently. We have 250,000 people in more than 140 countries, all of whom rely on secure technology to be able to do their job every single day. Everything from the laptops we use, to the ability to work remotely on our mobile devices and connecting our people and our clients, to enabling hundreds of internal tools and external solutions delivered to our clients. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and is key to us being more innovative as an organization.
EY Technology supports our technology needs through three business units:
Client Technology (CT) -focuses on developing new technology services for our clients. It enables EY to identify new technology-based opportunities faster, and pursue those opportunities more rapidly.
Enterprise Workplace Technology (EWT) – EWT supports our Core Business Services functions and will deliver fit-for-purpose technology infrastructure at the cheapest possible cost for quality services. EWT will also support our internal technology needs by focusing on a better user experience.
Information Security (Info Sec) - Info Sec prevents, detects, responds and mitigates cyber-risk, protecting EY and client data, and our information management systems.
As a Security Consultant within EY’s internal Global Information Security team, the individual will be a trusted security advisor to the Client Technology Platforms Delivery organization within IT Services. The Client Technology Platforms delivery organization is responsible for end-to-end delivery of technology programs and projects supporting EY’s Client Techmology service lines including delivery of a global managed services platform, big data and analytics solutions as well as individual line of business solutions and services. This role will directly engage in delivery on programs and projects, defining security architectures, providing security guidance, identifying and prioritizing security-related requirements, promoting secure-by-default designs and facilitating delivery of information security services throughout the system development life cycle (SDLC). The role will also direct consultants in developing appropriate risk treatment and mitigation options to address security vulnerabilities to translate these vulnerabilities into business risk terminology for communication to business stake holders.
Your key responsibilities
Define security architectures and provide pragmatic security guidance that balance business benefit and risks.
Engage IT project teams throughout the SDLC to identify and prioritize applicable security controls and provide guidance on how to implement these controls
Perform risk assessments of information systems and infrastructure
Maintain and enhance the Information Security risk assessment methodology
Define security configuration standards for platforms and technologies
Develop appropriate risk treatment and mitigation options to address security risks identified during security review or audit
Translate technical vulnerabilities into business risk terminology for business units and recommend corrective actions to customers and project stake-holders
Provide knowledge sharing and technical assistance to other team members
Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in responsible technologies and have deep technical understanding of responsible portfolios
Skills and attributes for success
• Ability to appropriately balance firm security needs with business impact & benefit
• Ability to facilitate compromise to incrementally advance security strategy and objectives
• An overall understanding of the business objectives of EY with an ability to build relationships across EY IT
• Ability to team well with others to facilitate and enhance the understanding & compliance to security policies
• Experience facilitating meetings with multiple customers and technical staff, including building consensus and mediating compromise
• High degree of tolerance for ambiguity
• Five or more years Working experience with the architecture, design and engineering of web-based multi-tier information systems or network infrastructures
• Experience with security architecture, design and assessment of messaging, ERP, CRM and or data analytics solutions
• Experience conducting risk assessments, vulnerability assessments, vendor and third party risk assessments and recommending risk remediation strategies
• Experience working with common information security standards, such as: ISO 27001/27002, NIST, PCI DSS, ITIL, COBIT
To qualify for the role you must have
• Five or more years of experience in the management of a significant Information Security risk management function
• 8 or more years of experience in an Information Security or Information Technology discipline
• Experience in managing the communication of security findings and recommendations to IT project teams and management
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Exceptional judgment, tact, and decision-making ability
• Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
• Outstanding management, interpersonal, communication, organizational, and decision-making skills
• Strong English language skills are required
Candidates are preferred to hold or be actively pursuing related professional certifications within the GIAC family of certifications or CISSP, CISM or CISA
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Join us in building a better working world.[Recommended for Assistant and Associate Director roles]
NOT REGISTERED ON MONSTER YET?
Firewall Management Big Data Security Analytics Checkpoint Data Clasificatn Encrypt Maskg Endpoint Protection Service:IG forensic analysis IDS/IPS Management Information Security GRC Managed Authentication Service Sec Analytics and Intelligence Web Malware Protect