url to apply- https://www.monsterindia.com/seeker/job-details?id=1231400&searchId=84f89988-3222-4b1e-b469-1bdd7d5b1ee4
240000-300000 INR Per Annum
Job Description :
- CMM(Co-ordinate Measuring Mchine)
- Responsible for monitoring in-process inspection and final inspection.
- Hands on experience of using highly precision, calibrated instrument like Vernier caliper, Micrometer, Height gauge, TRIMOS (Mitutoyo), Surface finish tester (Mitutoyo), UTM etc.
- Involves in In-house rejection analysis by Preparing quality document like Trend chart, Pareto charts and Corrective & preventive action report .
- Layout inspection, Sample Inspection and Set-up Approval of jobs.
- Responsible for Quality and Inspection of In-process and Pre-Dispatch Quality assurance.
- Facing Process, Product, Customer and ISO audits and involves in closer of its non conformities
- Identify the non conformities in own work place by GEMBA and process audits
- Conducting SPC (Cp, Cpk) and MSA study.
- Preparation and maintaining quality document and provide monthly and weekly Quality performance review ,Data to Sr. Manager.
- Implementation of Quality Control & improvement tools like Statistical Process Control, X bar and R bar charts, 7 QC tools, etc., Providing solutions through designated channels such as Poke Yoke, Problem Solving Technique, why-why analysis, Fish bone diagram. etc.
- Involve in handling customer complaint & taking Quick Response, CAPA with Monitoring & analysis of PPM and Display of ‘Q’ alert and one point lesson at work station.
- To train the new Inspector and Operator and making SOP and WI.
- Handling Gauge Calibration & Maintain Proper Records.
- Booking rejection
- Implementing and Maintaining TPM and 5'S in work place.
- Participating in companywide programs on Kaizen.
Job Location : Waluj MIDC, Aurangabad
for more details call on 9765567509
NOT REGISTERED ON MONSTER YET?