Walk-in for Quality Analyst
2 - 5 yrs
Send me Jobs like this
- Job Description:
QA Evaluator is primarily responsible for scoring and assessing the quality of the Outreach call center performance. Completes electronic scorecard and performance measures for Outreach process scheduling. Assists with onshore and offshore administrative research and operations processes. Assist with provider office scheduling process to ensure projects are completed by deadline.
- Review and comment on performance results via quality. assurance scorecard assessment form.
- Meets productivity quotas for quality assurance tasks.
- Document provider interaction summary via internal application.
- Investigate, resolve and document provider office complaints.
- Compile and analyse quality assurance scores and provide suggestions for improvement in the quality system.
- Recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions plans.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions for offshore call centre team.
- Collaborate with teams based in multiple locations
Is flexible and trainable to perform additional special assignments as required per project.
Interpersonal Skills and Attributes
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to follow and enforce processes
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Open to learn new skills and frameworks, as necessary
- Performance Standards
- Processes calls within established time frame
- Maintains confidentiality and privacy
- Handle periods of constant call volume, and periods of high stress
- Punctuality and regular attendance are required
- Assists with creating a supportive team environment
- Adheres to Company Policies and Procedures
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 1-5 Years of Experience in Quality Assurance
- Call centre leadership experience
- Experience with implementation of call centre corrective action plans
- Professional telephone manner, with ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and database
Walk-in timings are 10:30 am -12:30 pm and 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Share your resumes to email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO, Call Centre, ITeS
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
URL For Applying :https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-Walk-in-for-Quality-Analyst-Episource-India-Private-Limited-Chennai-2-to-5-years-020719008444?src=rcntSrchWithoutCount&sid=15622322616978&xp=3&px=1