Mega Walk-in Drive for Business Analysts
5 - 8 yrs
Date: 11 May 2019
- A candidate with 5+ years of overall operational transformation experience and a variety of skills related to executing high and medium complexity projects and consulting engagements.
- Good experience in project management and process improvement initiatives internally or other large complex organizations. Good understanding of overall banking and financial/consulting services industry knowledge will be preferred.
- Good working knowledge of functional area in an operational or consulting capacity
- Knowledge of the change process, project lifecycle and consulting tools and techniques - preferably Lean Six Sigma experience.
- Strong problem solving skills using end to end process reviews and data driven analysis.
- Exposure / experience with Robotics / A.I. and other light automations tools & techniques will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of how technology/process improvements adds value to the business and to the end customer.
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders and demonstrated ability to build rapport rapidly with key stakeholders and to translate ideas into outcomes.
- Experience working across cultures and in matrix organizational structures.
- Ability to form working relationships at senior level in the organization.
- Financial acumen: ability to develop a business case, quantify benefits and translate ideas into outcomes.
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with business partners.
- Good English enabling good written & verbal communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Venue: Wipro Ph-1
Contact Person: Aishwarya Nilesh Kumar
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time