7 - 10 yrs
We are Hiring for Program Manager
- Job Description:
- Develops strategies to enhance decision making. Perform complex data analysis to identify opportunities and set priorities for various operations metrics.
- Strong commitment towards goals and outcomes and to ensure completion within established timeframes. Drives and facilitates moderately complex projects; focuses on results and measuring attainment of outcomes
- Self-driven, able to prioritize tasks and implement changes smoothly, Effectively plan, coordinate & meet deadlines (within SLAs)
- Run CIP programs to drive efficiencies through finding out areas for self-service and automation
- Proactively anticipate issues and develop plan to establish team responsibilities and processes to plug the gaps
- Strong skills to resolve complex situations through proactive actions & client interfacing skills
- Responsible for effective communication and escalation management
- Responsible for validating and processing payments towards external vendor as per the SLA
- Ability to quickly understand and grasp process flows of in scope activities and assimilate this knowledge to quickly become a subject matter expert
- Highly flexible, adaptable and creative with Strong analytical, problem solving abilities & complexity management
- Ability to influence decisions at a strategic level by logical reasoning and lateral thinking-based problem-solving approach
- Execution of partner management strategy, support and improve the partnerships and program locally and globally
- Develop strategic relationship with partners by exploring combined revenue increase models
- Set up and maintain all hands review with Vendors (like QBR) galvanize the partnership to global relations.
- Create Social Assets visibility of partners within Simplilearn social assets and vice versa
- Roll out partner satisfaction survey model
- Prior Process Improvement/Project Management (PMP) experience with demonstrated success in leading projects in Cross-functional
- Certified Green Belt from a reputed institute or organization
- Prior experience on training on Lean Six Sigma or Quality tools/techniques
- Should have approximately 7-10 years of overall work experience (with 3- 7 yrs. of relevant experience in Project & Program Management)
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited university, preferably in Technology, Statistics or Business.
- Exposure to operations / process improvement methodologies using six sigma, lean sigma would be an advantage
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in driving continuous improvement initiatives including lean, six sigma, problem-solving methodology, project management or deployment of a new service in a product-based organization
Days working: 5 Days
Shift : Day Shit only.
Salary upto 14 LPA
Interested candidates reach Anthony Joseph 9008043256 mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 10,00,000 PA.
Industry:Education, Teaching, Training
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
URL For Applying :https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-Program-Manager-Simplilearn-Solutions-Private-Limited-Bengaluru-Sector-2-HSR-Layout-7-to-10-years-040919003561?src=rcntSrchWithoutCount&sid=15677410632019&xp=5&px=1