International Job for Engineering Manager
International Job for Engineering Manager
International Job for Engineering Manager-top Solar Company in Nigeria
Leading ENERGY SOLUTIONS Company in NIGERIA
6 - 11 yrs
- Job Summary:
Company is seeking an Engineering Manager (SE) with 6-8 years of relevant work experience to join our Sustainable Energy team. The successful candidate will work with client's team based out of Canada and Nigeria. The candidate would drive our C&I business segment.
Reporting: The successful candidate will report directly to the CEO & Director, Project Engineeing
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities and equipment.
- Ensure Project execution conformity to approved Design and lead the Construction variation order process.
- Lead all Site assessment / Energy assessment activities working with project team.
- Implement Execution Best practices.
- Support in preparing and evaluating budgets, bids, and contracts, and direct the negotiation of engineering contracts.
- Manage Nigerian design team towards timely preparation of concept / detail design for proposals / projects.
- Developing a QA-QC process / detail document / requirements for entire project life-cycle specifically on design, execution, commissioning and O&M.
- Development & implementation of Commissioning procedures & documentation, Construction management process & Quality documentation, WBS and Project cost tracking system, Supplier quality documentation & Process.
II.PROJECT MANAGEMENT & CO-ORDINATION:
- Project management & coordination of Engineering activities - working with our Africa team including Design team, PMO team, Design partners and technology & equipment providers.
- Providing technical support to procurement team including liaising with vendors and suppliers for technical support.
- Providing engineering support to project managers and business development team as required.
- Coordinating training and development of current team on any new processes, technologies & business systems as required.
- Follow internal Engineering processes including all database and report management activities.
- Travel local and international to ensure team building and proper communication between the teams located geographically away from each other.
- Effective reporting to SE Director for status of all engineering related works.
- Performing other related tasks as required.
III.TEAM BUILDING AND TRAINING SERVICES
- Work with senior management at EM-ONE to access current teams capabilities and identify gaps.
- Creation of job descriptions and aid in recruiting and interviews for any potential new hires.
- Team capacity-building including Training and Development of SE team on any new processes, technologies & business systems as required.
- Strong verbal / written communication skills
- Proactive nature, keen on attention to detail, self-directed and results-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Well versed in Microsoft Office, especially Excel System level Knowledge of state-of-the-art technology related to Grid tie inverters, Low Voltage AC systems, Transmission & Interconnection
- BS or MS degree in Systems Engineering or Electrical Engineering Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies Ability and willingness to travel internationally
- At least 6-8 years of project execution management experience in MW-scale Solar PV and / or Battery Energy Storage Systems
- Knowledge of photovoltaic systems, IEC requirements
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas, Energy, Power, Infrastructure
Functional Area:Production , Manufacturing , Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
URL For Applying :https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-International-for-Engineering-Manager-top-Solar-Company-in-Nigeria-Leading-ENERGY-SOLUTIONS-Company-in-NIGERIA-Nigeria-6-to-11-years-270519002181?src=rcntSrchWithCount&sid=15590159331094&xp=8&px=1