Manufacturing & Quality Engineer
Reliance Jio Platforms Ltd 7 - 12 years Not Disclosed Chennai, Delhi NCR, Mumbai
Greetings From Reliance Jio Infocomm..
No. of Position : 2
Location : Chennai, Delhi / NCR, Mumbai.
Experience :8 to 12 Years
Required Skill Set :
1. Good knowledge of QMS ISO 9001, ESD2020
2. Sound knowledge of Electronics manufacturing process ( SMT & Wave Soldering )
3. Hands-on experience of implementation 6 Sigma methodology
4. Excellent analysis capability, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Validation of Quality management Systems in manufacturing
2. Implementation of Product Quality Plan in manufacturing
3. Work with EMS for Yield improvements in manufacturing
4. Conduct Process audits and ensure products adhere to company & industry quality standards.
BE / Btech / ME / Mtech - Full Time.
Reliance Industries Limited is the largest private sector corporation in India with annual revenue of US$ 62.2 billion and net profit of US$ 3.8 billion. The Group™s activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail and telecommunications. Reliance Industries Ltd is India€™s first private sector company to feature in Fortune Global 500 list of €˜World€™s Largest Corporations€™, currently ranking 114th in terms of revenue &amp; 155th in terms of profit. RIL strives to be a product and service leader across its industries, a great work-place and above all, to create value for its stakeholders and society.
Address5, TTC Industrial Area,,Reliance Corporate Park,Th, ane Belapur Road,Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai, , THANE, Maharashtra, India
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization