5 - 8 yrs
Job Title: Consultant
Work Location: Bangalore
Required Candidate profile
- Implementation of RSA IGL (FORMERLY AVEKSA) solutions at customer sites, primarily remote. Design, code and test components. Participate in code reviews, testing process and certification of software.
- Regularly communicates status of project and all applicable customer issues to the Project Manager. Keeps project managers informed of activities, alerting of any issues promptly. Completes end-of-project reports.
- May manage or function as technical lead on small to medium projects or work streams of larger, more complex projects. Analyzes requirements and performs requirements implementation. Understands customer business challenges and provides strategy that addresses long term goals.
- Establish relationship with client technical counterparts. Participates in client meetings related to development efforts. Work in conjunction with RSA PS colleagues to ensure effective resolution of technical issues encountered during implementations.
- Represent RSA in a professional manner to customers, RSA Partners and other RSA personnel at all times.
- May be required to support and instruct less experienced co-workers through classroom training sessions or on-the-job mentoring. Train customer personnel when authorized by PS management.
- Experience required from 5 to 8 years.
- Excellent customer-facing skills. Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- "Take-charge", positive attitude. Perform under pressure
- Experience in SQL queries, Linux/Unix, Java, J2EE related technologies, Oracle 10g or higher, Shell Scripts
- Strong working knowledge of RSA IGL (FORMERLY AVEKSA) products and its internals
- Proven track record with 5-8 years of experience in software consulting or IT services
- Experience acting as a mentor and/or presenting training development environments to peers, customers and other organizations.
- Experience preparing, maintaining and submitting activity/progress reports and time/record management reports in accordance with published procedures.
- Development experience (Java) is highly desirable.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software, Software Services
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Outside Technical Consultant
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
URL For Applying :https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-Consultant-Dell-International-Services-India-Private-Limited-Bengaluru-India-5-to-8-years-220719903591?src=jobsearchDesk&sid=15638018335575&xp=3&px=1