Asset Manager - Wind & Solar Industry
Asset Manager - Wind & Solar Industry
Exprience: 15 - 20 years
- This role will be responsible for Safety, Compliance, Technical and Financial Performance of portfolio of renewable energy assets (Wind and Solar). These assets would be owned and operated by Engie India and it's contractor across multiple states.
- The role must manage Operations and Maintenance engineers, Technicians, direct contractors and indirect contractor for optimal management of assets and meet Monthly and yearly target on Generation (Revenue), Control of Operational Expenditure and maintain EBITDA.
- The role is expected to seamlessly work with various other functions like Accounting & Finance, Project Finance, Analytics, Compliance/Corporate Secretarial, HR and deliver performance of various SPVs in a holistic way.
- The Candidate should have sound knowledge and experience in power sector regulations, contracts, Accounting, Project Finance, Energy Trading and should have managed a P&L. Cross-states and international project experience are added advantage to this profile.
- Responsible for the safe, environmentally responsible, economical and efficient operation of the power plants
- Responsible on day-to-day basis for the management of the plant and operating companies, their staff, other resources, and their interfaces with outside stakeholders
- Responsible to prepare a well-versed Techno Commercial budget of Entire O&M.
- Ensure that all required permits and licenses are properly obtained and that project is operating in compliance with all local governmental and industrial regulations as well as investor requirements
- Ensure that procedures and systems which meet best local and international practices are in place for the management of all aspects of the business, and that these procedures and systems are followed and KPIs met
- Develop Annual Operating Plan for the projects and operating companies
- Work with FP&A and reporting team for operations, performance, and financial reporting on production, forecast, variance analysis and commentaries for weekly, monthly, and quarterly reviews
- Oversight of plant O&M activities and management
- Resource utilization in efficient strategical way.
- Monitor the implementation of power plant & operating company related contracts and agreements to ensure their integrity and compliance, and work to maximize the benefits to the company of these contracts, including but not limited to PPA, EPC, O&M, Management Services, Land Lease and Warranties
- Control billing, collection and accounts receivable
- Own project finance model and keep it up to date
- Manage cash distributions from plant-level to investors
- Arrange insurance coverage for operating assets.
- Manage the relations with project shareholders, suppliers, customers, the local authorities and other entities within the local community.
- Bring forward to management the considerations, options and recommendations for managing the business.
Required Qualification and Experience:
- BE/B Tech with experience of 15-20 years into Wind & Solar Asset Management, Financial aspects.
- Professional knowledge: Good technical & operational knowledge of WTGs and the equipments installed in the park and switchyards.
- Analytical Skills: Posses good analytical skills to analyze the performance of project viz - projected KPIs vs Actual KPIs.
- WRA (Wind resource analysis)
- Communication Skills: Good communication skills, write and speak clearly.
- Computer Proficiency - Good command on MS office, Excel, Power point, Power BI, etc. and knowledge of various statistical / analytical tools.
- Preferably Six Sigma green/black belt certified.
- Team management
Role: Asset Manager
Industry Type: Management Consulting
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Trading, Asset & Wealth Management
UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
(i) Six sigma
(ii) Black belt