Sr. Executive - Training
ELECTROTHERM (INDIA) LTD. 4.2(205 reviews)
3 - 7 yrs
- Develop and provide a technical training program (in-class and on the job training) to our technician integrating best practices as well as risk associated with the tasks into the program.
- Develop training programs on Six Sigma, statistical tools and techniques, WCM concepts and train workmen to implement WCM practices
- Must have a proven track record with regards to electrical & mechanical job works, brazing, welding and fabrication and other technical procedures with a strong background of working in engineering industry.
- Develop training plan and program including all required documentation, teaching classes and providing practical training to comply with regulations.
- Plan, design, and implement schedule for training, certification, and re-certification to comply with regulatory and customer requirements.
- Perform audits to verify that tasks are performed according to the training and other requirements.
- Maintain and update all training, certification, and re-certification records of Technicians.
- Develop, maintain, and organize training manuals, reference documents, testing/evaluation procedures, visual and multimedia aids, and educational materials.
- Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products, Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Teaching , Education , Training , Counselling
Role:Technical / Process Trainer
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
URL For Applying :https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-Sr-Executive-Training-ELECTROTHERM-INDIA-LTD-Ahmedabad-3-to-7-years-050719005827?src=rcntSrchWithoutCount&sid=15624717644857&xp=6&px=1