Specialist - Quality
Specialist - Quality Novus Professional Services Pvt. Ltd. 3 - 8 years Not Disclosed Gurgaon
We are an award winning multinational professional legal services firm providing enterprise legal solutions to global corporations and law firms located on four continents. Our unique services include high-level document examination, management and analysis for litigation and investigations. We use world-class process management, quality control and technologies that enable us to deliver measurably better services and results for our clients. We have a strong foundation of Lean Six Sigma in our organization with more than 50% of our workforce Belt certified.
We are looking for a high caliber, intellectually curious Lean Six Sigma Black Belt to work collaboratively with our global Quality team with the following profile:
- Graduate in any discipline; a specialization in Statistics is an added advantage;
- Certified Black Belt including experience with a minimum of 3 DMAIC/DMADV projects;
- 3+ years of experience leading quality and continuous improvement programs after procuring Black Belt certification from a leading certifier;
- Exceptional analytical skills, attention to detail and communication skills;
- Exposure to QMS 9001:2015 and ISMS 27001:2013 is preferable;
- PMP certification will be an added advantage;
- Proficiency in MS Excel is essential;
- Proficient using MS - Project, Minitab and MS - Visio; and
- Experience in training and mentoring in Lean Six Sigma preferred.
You should have first-rate comprehension, analytical and problem-solving skills, and an orientation towards learning and accepting intellectual challenges. Ideal candidates have a broad-based positive attitude, strong written and verbal English communications skills and a desire to work as a member of a high-performance global team. You should be collaborative, open to working with a diverse group, and interested in dynamic, progressive and evolving work and responsibilities. Leadership responsibilities will increase with your performance and recognition in the firm.
Our culture empowers our team members with respect, autonomy, transparency and opportunity in a growth-oriented environment. We are an equal opportunity employer fostering an inclusive and supportive culture.
Functional AreaAnalytics & Business Intelligence
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryAnalytics & BI
UG :B.A in Statistics, Any Graduate in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization
PG :MCA in Any Specialization, M.Tech in Any Specialization