Black Belt - Process Excellence
Black Belt - Process Excellence IGT Solutions Private Limited 8 - 13 years ₹ 10,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A. Pune, Gurgaon
IGT is hiring for Manager Process Excellence role.
Job Location- Gurgaon
5 Days Working
Candidate should be Black Belt Certfied.
Interested candidate can share their resumes on Varuna.Arya@igtsolutions.com
Roles and Responsibilities
Provides methodology expertise in design, management and improvement of processes involved in service delivery as well as support functions.
- Strong quality focus and business excellence aptitude.
- Certified six-sigma Black Belt.
- Should have done projects on Process Improvisation, Process Excellency with proven & demonstrated results.
- Understanding of transaction as well as corporate quality.
- Initiatives through automation, use of tools & technology intervention with proven track record.
- Excellent hold on number crunching, data analytics, process mapping, SOP creation, control mechanisms.
- Strong in people management, process-driven and result oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have exposure of handling multinational clients and managing expectations of all stakeholders - clients, management and employees
- Responsible for six sigma projects, reducing process gaps, process re-engineering and process quality
- Process Improvements / Improvement Projects
- Improvement recommendations/Action Plans & Governance Framework
- Drive Improvements
- Client Visits/Client Engagement & Client VOC
- Gap Analysis / Audits
- Conduct Six Sigma/Lean Trainings
- Manage Multiple Accounts/Stakeholders
Desired Candidate Profile
Strong experience in Six Sigma
Qualification: Should be a Graduate. Must be a Certified Black Belt in Six Sigma. MBA/Post Graduation in Management will be an added advantage
Experience: Should have at least 6-8 years of experience out of which at least 3 years of experience in running Process improvement projects. Exposure to a structured Six Sigma program environment would be an added advantage.
Proven track record in successfully completing process improvement projects using structured methodology Ability to communicate with international clients Familiar with Six Sigma, Kaizen, Lean methodologies and concepts
Aptitude: Usage of statistical tools, Comfortable with Statistical methods
Key Competencies: Attention to detail. Customer focused. Innovation, Analytical ability, Project Management skills
RoleAssistant Manager/Manager -(NonTechnical)
Industry TypeBPO, Call Centre, ITeS
Functional AreaITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization