Six Sigma Black Belt
Six Sigma Black Belt
Exprience: 5 - 12 years
- Black Belt leads and manages Six Sigma project portfolios in order to accomplish measurable business process improvements. Employs Six Sigma methodology and analytics into organizational operations.
- Works with professionals in the design, development, supply chain and customer success / services to accomplish key projects that may be complex and detail-oriented
- Provide DMAIC based approach to projects to drive business value for the company, lead focused, collaborative, cross-functional deep-dive workshops for high priority initiatives and bring process and data driven focused approach to support the organizations goals
- Lead & Project Manage large Cross functional initiatives to Improve Customer Experience
- Responsible for the analysis and summary of findings from studies for the purpose of decisions regarding various parameters like Quality, Efficiency, Cost reduction, Customer Satisfaction
- Provide Yellow belt and Green belt training to potential candidates and upon request from the business.
- Provide strong project management skills, expertise in quality management and ability to make major changes in organization not let things fall through the cracks
- Change management Drive sustainable change through the organization through collaboration and cross function work. Establish process, procedures to ensure sustainability of project results
Skills and Competences
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certified with 5 yrs. of experience leading Six sigma projects
- Proficiency with statistical techniques, flow charting, business analysis and experience in engineering, supply chain and customer success / services environment in technology industry.
- Proficient using statistical software like Minitab, SAS, Stata, R etc.
- Proficient in Machine learning techniques and application into quality related projects
- Prior experience of working in an outsourced supply chain environment with contract manufacturers
- Prior experience of working and/or incorporating six sigma techniques and methodologies into the normal way of doing things versus through a "big program"
- Prior experience of managing and facilitating cross functional improvement projects (drive projects and results with the teams that not directly reporting into your function)
- Strong communication skills to manage cross-functional teams and stakeholders across the globe
- Ability to enable organization to become more self-sufficient and self-sustaining in process improvement endeavors
- Ability to influence peer groups and senior executives, and work with globally to distributed teams and functions
- Ability to coach and mentor other resources about six sigma methodology and drive a culture of quality in the organization
- Project Management (PMP) a plus
- Knowledge of Python to extract and manipulate data sets to perform complex data analysis is a plus
- Master s Degree desirable
- Experience with other continuous improvement methodologies like Kaizen, Lean etc.
- Moderate travel will be required
- Self starter with ability to manage projects independently & ability to flexibly work with stakeholders across globe.
Industry Type: Hardware & Networking
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Other
UG: Any Graduate
PG: Any Postgraduate
Juniper Networks is leading the revolution in networking, making it one of the most exciting technology companies in Silicon Valley today. Since being founded by Pradeep Sindhu, Dennis Ferguson, and Bjorn Liencres nearly 20 years ago, Junipers sole mission has been to create innovative products and solutions that meet the growing demands of the connected world. Juniper Networks [NYSE: JNPR] is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, with over 9,000 employees in 70 countries and nearly $5 billion in revenue. Our customers include the top 100 global service providers and 30,000 enterprises, including the Global Fortune 100 as well as hundreds of federal, state and local government agencies and higher educational organizations.At Juniper Networks, we believe the network is the single greatest vehicle for knowledge, understanding, and human advancement that the world has ever known. Now more than ever, the world needs network innovation to connect ideas and unleash our full potential. Juniper is taking a new approach to the network one that is intelligent, agile, secure and open to any vendor and any network environment.