Senior Manager-Tech Support
Senior Manager-Tech Support
Exprience: 5 - 9 years
- Supporting and mentoring on how to help develop and nurture both experienced and other members of the end user support team.
- Collaborating with stakeholders and partners for process optimization to deliver on optimal employee experience.
- Partnering with IT product and platform teams to bring in high levels of automation and self-service as part of service desk transformation.
- Adapting industry leading practices in service management and infrastructure enablement to improve cost of operations and operate with high service levels and customer satisfaction scores.
- Coordinating with engineering CITRIX, NW teams to drive resolution to issues.
- Managing stakeholders, User experience focus, vendor management.
- Analysing employee journey and take transformative actions.
- Incorporating performance driven culture in the team.
- Providing ongoing performance feedback, coaching, training and development.
- Taking appropriate performance improvement action or administering appropriate discipline when employees do not meet performance standards or expectations.
- Handling end user expectations by setting the right goals and ensuring best in class customer/employee experience through floor walks, focus groups, and take data driven actions and handle escalations.
- Bringing agility in the team by adopting agile methodology.
- Weekly/Daily reviews with team members and Support functions by providing guidance and monitor their job responsibilities.
- Eying on using new technologies to reduce tickets, simplifying the process through automation.
- Working well with domestic stakeholders and leaders.
- Presenting in leadership forums.
- Conducting user and employee focus groups.
You\ll need to have:
- Bachelor\s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in Human-centered design ( design thinking) methodology to probe, assess and evaluate behaviors of targeted groups of people and then translating that knowledge into meaningful information and system designs to inform and improve programs.
- Experience in design thinking principles to provide solutions to digital experience needs of an employee and reduce the ticket volume to the digital workplace teams.
- Experience in infrastructure & process automation.
- Certified Six Sigma.
- Certified ITIL v3 and above.
- Leadership experience and technical knowledge in desktop hardware, software applications, operating systems and L1 network connectivity troubleshooting.
- Experience in operational data analysis to identify improvement areas by processes, data driven decision making and automation. You should be an engineering-centric leader.
- Knowledge in Desktop packaging & distribution, CITRIX VDI & networking.
- Fluency in English.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Experience in Managing an at least ten member team.
- Five or more years of experience managing people & service desk operations.
- Knowledge / Certification / degree / diploma in data analytics.
- Strong communicator with presentation, Interpersonal and Problem solving skills.
- Experience in Root Cause analysis & identifying/strategizing large scale automation.
- Experience leading a technical team.
- Experience in Mobile Device Management.
- Hands on in areas of desktop administration & support.
- Certifications like CCNA.
Industry Type: Telecom / ISP
Department: Engineering - Hardware & Networks
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: IT Network
UG: Any Graduate, Diploma in Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate
(i) Six sigma
(ii) Data analysis
Verizon Communications, Inc. is a broadband telecommunications company and the largest U.S. wireless communications service provider as of September 2014, and a corporate component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is based at 1095 Avenue of the Americas in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, but is incorporated in Delaware