Senior Manager/ AVP - Business Excellence Automation
Senior Manager/ AVP - Business Excellence Automation
Exprience: 4 - 9 years
What you'll do
Hiring for- Senior Manager/AVP - Business Excellence Automation/Digitalization
Here are our expectations: You will be responsible for:
This is a key role in the organization and the incumbent will drive automation projects to scale up the organization. Working closely with Head of Business Excellence, the CEO and CXOs, this person will focus on bringing in excellence in all functions.
• Identify opportunities for automation in processes and operations in line with organization strategy
• Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement automation solutions
• Carry out transformational projects that aim to streamline and improve the workflows within and across the departments.
• Finalize appropriate digital transformation platforms in line with Business/ Function Heads needs.
• Manage projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
• Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
• Collaborate with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop project management.
• Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently for automation projects closures.
• Evaluate, analyze, and communicate systems requirements on a continuing basis, and maintain systems processes, including the delivery of monthly status reports to all appropriate stakeholders.
Work Experience and Skills Needed:
• Science/ Engineering background with MBA and experience of 4-12 years in digitization/ automation projects in customer journeys
• Experience of carrying out automation projects using Blueprism, UIPath etc is desirable
• Experience of carrying out digital transformation projects- both customers facing and internal
• Experience in creating BRDs, conducting UATs
• Experience in quality, process re-engineering projects
• Experience in a core function product, operations, strategy etc.
• Experience in retail industry preferably financial services
• Digital initiative lifecycle experience- Conceptualization to implementation
Interested candidates can share their resume on email@example.com / connect on 7876038595
Industry Type: NBFC
Department: Quality Assurance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Business Process Quality
PG: MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
(i) Six sigma black belt
(ii) Business excellence
Aye Finance was incepted in 2014 with a simple vision of empowering the micro enterprises of India by providing them timely access to adequate business funding to run and grow their business.
There are over 60 million micro enterprises which have struggled with accessing credit from formal lending channels as majority of these enterprises did not maintain formal documentation for their businesses, had no collateral to offer and seldom had prior credit histories. This resulted in a debt gap of INR 16 trillion (IFC Report 2012). We at Aye have designed an innovative Cluster Based Credit Assessment underwriting methodology, and various data analytical scorecards as well as psychometric analysis, which allows us to make risk selection even in the absence of traditional business documentation.
By leveraging the advancements in technology and through our deep-rooted understanding of various industry clusters across India, Aye has successfully enabled the inclusion of over 2,00,000 micro enterprises having disbursed over INR 4000 crores to them. With a team size of over 5500, Aye has presence in 20 States/UTs through its 400 Branches. Continuing on its journey of providing affordable financing options to micro enterprises, Aye plans to have covered over 5,00,000 micro enterprises in 5 years.
What sets Aye apart from other players in the mix is the assisted fintech- approach we use to offer credit to this historically excluded segment. Micro SMEs typically have a scanty digital and financial footprint as compared to their larger market counterparts, making their credit assessment and offering economical line of credit a challenge. While our proprietary, Cluster Based Credit Assessment methodology has allowed us to underwrite the risk, we have also designed our customer acquisition process which mirrors the comfort of the Indian micro entrepreneur who is not comfortable transacting on the internet. We have chosen to set up low cost branch networks to deliver a high touch origination experience to him, and to ensure we maintain economies of scale of our small ticket size loans we have used cloud based business process engine and variety of data models, and optimally automated our underwriting and collections processes.
This Indianized approach has provided us among the lowest unit cost of loan origination for business lending in India, and a low rate of delinquencies. Our turning profitable within four years of operations is a validation of the success of this approach.
Aye Finance is equity-funded by six reputed investors Capital G (erstwhile Google Capital), Elevation Capital, Falcon Edge, LGT, A91 Partners and MAJ Invest. It also has over a dozen providers who extend their debt funds for its MSME finance business including Indias largest PSU as well as private Bank SBI, HDFC Bank & ICICI Bank and leading global foreign investors like FMO, BlueOrchard, Triodos Investment, Symbiotics, Triple Jump and MicroVest.
Aye ranked 2 nd amongst the top 100 Best Places to Work, by Great Place to Work Institute, a globally recognised authority in creating, assessing, and identifying the best workplaces, across the globe. Aye has also been ranked 1st in the BFSI industry and 9th across industries in Asia in the GPTW list.
Aye is delivering outcomes that befit a double bottom line on the one hand, stablishing an efficient, profitable and scalable business and on the other, bringing about a transformative social impact by addressing the disparity in economic privileges of this excluded sector
Address:809-812,8th floor, Vipul Square Building,, Sushant Lok-1, GURGAON, Haryana, India