Assistant / Dy. Manager Quality
Assistant / Dy. Manager Quality
Exprience: 6 - 10 years
Package: 8 - 10 years
Quality Systems viz., Process Quality, Auditing, Inspection, Training, Vendor Assessment, IMS, Cost Reduction, New Product Development and Team Management. • Proven success in implementing quality standards. • Functional expertise in handling the production operations with key focus on bottom line profitability by ensuring optimal utilization of resources. • Adept in developing a framework of quality standards, procedures & systems; enhanced organizational excellence through ISO: 9001:2015, Kaizan, deployment and assessment as per business excellence model. Knowledge of various Welding Techniques such as GMAW (Gas Metal Arc Welding), FCAW (Flux Cored Arc Welding), SMAW (Shielded Metal arc Welding), SAW (Submerged Arc Welding).
Complete responsibility of Incoming Raw Material, Stage and Final inspection with assembly including documentation for the manufactured items.
- Responsible for NPD (New Product Development) Quality Control & Quality Assurance.
- Worked with Globally Standards.
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT) and Fluorescent Magnetic Particle Testing (MT) Carried out on MAAG Gear and Girth Gear for Cement industry. Dye Penetration Testing (PT), Ultrasonic Testing (UT) & Magnetic Particle Testing (MT) Carried out on Welded Joint as well as Shafts.
- Complete Responsible, Inspect Fabricated equipment in Fit up Stage, after that provide the Fit-up report to Production Department.
- Complete Responsible, Inspect Welding of Fabricated Equipment in Final Weld Visual Stage.
- Complete Responsible, Inspect Equipment at Assembly, viz., Assembly completeness, inspect Noise Level, Vibration, Heating during operating.
- Regularly participate and submit Kaizen.
- Provide on Job Training to Welders Related to Weld Defects and Rework due to it.
- Responsible for Surface Preparation & Paint inspection of equipment as per client Requirement.
- Responsible for Client inspection and prepared all documents as per client requirement.
- Responsible for preparing monthly inspected parts data and rework data.
- Responsible for preparing and implementing Welding Procedure Standards (WPS) as per AWS D1.1, ASME & AS/NZS codes.
- Responsible for preparing and implementing NDT Procedures as per ASNT & ISO codes.
- Responsible for Welder Qualification (WQTR) as per AWS D1.1, ASME & AS/NZS codes.
- Co-ordinate with Third Party Lab Testing of Raw Material.
- Co-ordinate with Customer for inspecting the Material.
- Handling Customer Complain, and site visit for preventive action.
- Preparing Audit Documents and implementing 5S at workplace.
- Development of documents like QAP, check list, NDT plan for the new developing product at works.
- Disposition of internal inspection calls within 1 working day.
- 1st time clearance during client inspection.
- Kaizens related to Product Quality Improvement for assigned products.
- Timely doing qualification welders in the shop floor /VT & welding training for blue color workers.
- Timely submission of client inspection report for the related product as per plan.
- Leading inspection activity of all the government & export project for the equipment like GWF for Doosan/ NTPC Project, Apron feeder & reclaimer for export project.
- Responsible for conducting Special Process Witness Sheet (Welding & Painting) as per QMS Requirement.
- Quality Lab established, which have NDT Testing facilities for Raw Material as well as Welding
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience in Pre-cast equipment manufacturing industry will be an added advantage.
Perks and Benefits .
Industry Type: Engineering & Construction
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Production & Manufacturing - Other
PG: Any Postgraduate
(i) Quality control
(ii) Quality management
Since 2011, Vollert India Pvt Ltd. based in New Delhi has been providing customer service in India. New production facilities for precast concrete components for Sobha, Teemage Precast and Precast India have been established with the system technology of Vollert and have a sustainable influence on the construction industry in India today.
With the investment into a new production and administration facility in Sikandrabad, the German specialist showed its long-term commitment for India in 2016. Besides mould and tilting tables, column and beam moulds as well as special moulds are produced at the headquarters in Sikandrabad.
We will use all our experience to ensure that our customers are at the forefront of the Indian market.
Address:INDUSTRIAL AREA, PLOT NO B7, UPSIDC, SIKANDRABAD DISTT, BULANDSHAHAR, U.P., BULANDSHAHR, Uttar Pradesh, India