Exprience: 3 - 4 years
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Conducts quality reviews, operational controls, process audits in Life & Annuity Claims, Policy Admin, AR Processes as per the defined Quality Control process
- Prepares and presents performance analysis, QA reports, and/or other information on quality performance
- Conduct Root cause analysis and build corrective and preventive actions within the process and individual performance
- Feedback to Agent and Documents workflows, changes, and procedures. Ensures full documentation of all data supporting the quality monitoring activities
- Maintain close coordination with all operations leaders (Process Expert/TL/Manager), Process Trainer/s, and Process Owners to ensure the accurate and timely sharing of QA results and analysis.
- Assists or leads training efforts to maintain consistent and accurate standard procedures
- Provides professional and courteous written communication to external customers (i.e. claimants) as to what is needed to process the claim
- Identify process improvements and cost take out opportunities and drive those projects for closure
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Professional experience in Insurance industry and 3-4 years Quality Analyst experience of Insurance processes
- Knowledge of Quality Tools and Statistical Techniques (Six Sigma, Lean) and Lean Six Sigma certification preferred
- Sound of knowledge of MS Office and Computer applications
- Experience of deploying operations controls and process improvements
- Strong in written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to work in shift supporting US client
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Graduation in any stream except B.Tech and Technical Graduation & Law
Industry Type: IT Services & Consulting
Department: Quality Assurance
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category Business Process Quality
UG :Any Graduate
PG :Any Postgraduate
(i) Business process
(iii) MS Office
(iv) Lean six sigma
(v) data security
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India - and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country - either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry - and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
To know more about business units at IBM India, click on the “About Us” link above.
AddressSA , No.12,,Subramanya Arcade,Bannerghatta Road,Ba, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India