url to apply- https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-plant-head-future-consumer-limited-bengaluru-bangalore-9-to-14-years-050221006100?src=sortby&sid=16127738987481180_1&xp=4&px=1
Future Consumer Limited3.8(103 Reviews)
9 - 14 years
Key Deliverables :
- Responsible for the overall manufacturing activities to meet market requirements and achieve production outputs / efficiencies of plants.(OTIF)
- Developing and monitoring adherence to Quality systems and culture at site by ensuring that the right set of quality standards are met to reduce rejections and ensure zero defect products.
- Responsible for the overall production metrics for the manufacturing plants which are to be aligned with the ABP.
- Involvement in setting up of projects and standardizing operations related to logistics, manufacturing and commercial activities
- Reducing waste and ensuring on cost delivery for new and existing products
- Ensuring efficiency of product lines and capacity utilization
- Responsible for statutory compliances PCB,FSSAI,Labour ,etc
- Closure of NC’s arising out of audits .
- Set and deliver EHS targets for the site by developing safety culture and norms, liaising with statutory authorities.
- Drive processes like JIPM- TPM ,5S, GMP ,Lean & Six sigma initiatives.
- Plant GMP, hygiene and housekeeping standards as per food safety norms
- Recruiting and ensuring availability of trained manpower for operations along with HR.
- Conducting employee trainings to improve operational excellence, KPIs for production, engineering, quality, purchase and logistics.
- Maintain good industrial relations by motivating and engaging employees
- Inventory Planning & SLOB management
S&OP process adherence.
Industry TypeFMCG, Foods, Beverage
Functional AreaProduction, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Production EngineeringFactory OperationsManufacturing
TPMOperational Excellenceplant operationCapacity UtilizationHRGMPSix Sigma InitiativesLean Six SigmaOperations