Management Representative (MR)
Management Representative(MR) in Quality Assurance Dept.
• Ensure Quality management system as well as EHS system.
• Organise MRM and prepare MRM reports.
• Must have working experience in ISO9100, AS9100D, IATF 16949, and ISO 45001 OHSAS.
• Prepare PPAP documents. (Production part approval process)
• Provide Training of different certification standards to Employees.
• Conduct internal audits.
• Maintain customer complaint records.
• Check the effectiveness & implementation of corrective actions.
• Arrange surveillance audits and re-certification audits.
• Preparation for customer audits and certification audits.
• Arrange quotations for new certifications from certification bodies.
• Closure of customer audit, internal audit & certification audit NCR on time.
• Ensure calibration of all the measuring instruments and process instruments on time.
• Maintain records of all QMS documents.
• Issue of Controlled Documents.
Education : - B. Tech/B. E., B. Sc., and M. Sc.
Role: QA / QC Executive
Industry Type: Engineering & Construction
Department Quality Assurance
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role Category Production & Manufacturing
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization
PG :MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
(i) quality management system
(ii) ppap documentation
(iii) customer audits
(v) internal audit
Aamor Inox is one of the most-advanced end-to-end manufacturing facilities for Hot Rolling, Heat Treatment & Cold Finishing. And our specialty bar finishing facilities have one of the broadest size range and product capabilities in the industry. These manufacturing facilities are located in Sahibabad (Uttar Pradesh), India.