url to apply- https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-maintenance-manager-kairav-chemofarbe-industries-limited-mumbai-8-to-13-years-240221001921?src=sortby&sid=16141807969713188_2&xp=9&px=1
KAIRAV CHEMOFARBE INDUSTRIES LIMITED4.6(9 Reviews)
8 - 13 years
₹ 8,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Efficient operation and day-to day maintenance of Furnace oil / Coal fired boilers, compressors, cooling towers to keep it in effectively running condition.
2. Monitoring cost of utilities & work towards efficiency improvements for the utilities / energy. (Heat generation & heat transformation)
3. Reduction of break down hours / Preventive & predictive Maintenance
4. Maintenance of Utilities / Hot work in the continuous running plant
5. Maintenance of plant & its instruments
6. Inspection of materials received in stores.
7. Maintaining equipment history cards & asset register
8. Budget planning for the yearly M&R and capital expenditure, obtaining approval for the same, management of spares and other material.
9. Leading a team of engineers, technicians, fitters & Electrician.
10. Supervising the Maintenance and Testing of various types of valves and fabrication of various pipelines for different utilities.
11. Lead team of Safety officers.
12. Safely maintaining multiple running Plants in Taloja handling hazardous chemicals & low flash point solvents.
13. Planning, Scheduling and Controlling of short and long-term shutdowns
14. Implementation of Fire Fighting and Safety norms.
15. ISO 9001 , ISO 14001 & ISO 45001, Documentation Candidate profile
16. ERP updation
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Dynamic leadership qualities
2. Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
3. Knowledge of Low flashpoint organic chemicals & static current safety
4. Manage change processes; maintain discipline; ability to cope up with stress
5. Proficient in computer
6. Excellent Communication & coordination skills
7. Man management Skills
8. Willing to shift to close to the premises / near Taloja
9. Knowledge of Maintenance module in ERP & its functioning
Age: 30 to 45
Qualification: BE / B.Tech (chemical / Mechanical) + Diploma in Safety (ADIS or equivalent)
Perks and Benefits
All Statutory benefits
Family Health Insurane
Industry TypeChemicals, PetroChemical, Plastic, Rubber
Functional AreaProduction, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Production/Industrial, Mechanical, Chemical
PreventiveInstrumentsValvesCompressorsFurnaceSchedule PlanningUtilitiesPredictive MaintenanceSupervisionFire Fighting